Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

Feit Electric 100W LED, 15.5W, dimmable light bulb ($4)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2018 10:43 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 6, 2004
410 posts
45 upvotes
Scarborough

[Dollarama] Feit Electric 100W LED, 15.5W, dimmable light bulb ($4)

Only saw soft white available at my local Dollarama. Brand is covered up by a sticker but you can clearly see Feit Electric through it and the light bulb itself is branded the same. Costco item # 144820.

103 lumens per watt, 2700K. Reviews on Amazon.com indicate some people have experienced some slight buzzing: https://www.amazon.com/Feit-Electric-OM ... B00OMEI296

There was also another 100W one for $4 but 16W and I didn't recognize the manufacturer.
Images
  • upload.jpg
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2017
3859 posts
2807 upvotes
Our local Dollarama regularly has 100w-equiv LED bulbs for $4 and 60w-equiv for $3, which is an ok price for when you just need a single bulb replacement, but they are the non-dimmable type. I hope they get these ones in.

It seems like all the stores have a huge selection of 60w-equiv LED bulbs of different brands, but very few 100w-equiv and they have a disproportionately higher price. I'm usually looking for 100w-equiv.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
3106 posts
1273 upvotes
Toronto
Purchased the exact same one from Dollarama and it buzzed on all the fixtures I've tried, both dimmable and non-dimmable. Emailed Feit about the issue and they mailed me a new version which did not buzz.
Mar 13, 2006
498 posts
479 upvotes
How are these 100W equivalent LEDs compared to the 100W equivalents from Costco in terms of lumens and power consumption?
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2382 posts
1488 upvotes
Ottawa
ak-47 wrote: Purchased the exact same one from Dollarama and it buzzed on all the fixtures I've tried, both dimmable and non-dimmable. Emailed Feit about the issue and they mailed me a new version which did not buzz.
Thanks for the tip. I installed this bulb last night in an outdoor enclosure. It's about as bright as my old 23W CFL bulb. It buzzes but I don't really care outside. I have an older Felt LED bulb from Home Depot that doesn't make any sound.