$4
More offers from Dollarama
3 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
2345 posts
1301 upvotes
Kitchener
Hope to find, will place on top of fridge at work, with a message: Don't steal other peoples food. We're watching. The Management.
Last edited by jeff1970 on Jun 16th, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How can we fly like eagles, when we're governed by Turkeys?
Dec 26, 2003
970 posts
431 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
jeff1970 wrote:
Jun 16th, 2019 6:47 pm
Hope to find, will place on top of fridge at work, with a message: Don't still other peoples food. We're watching. The Management.
Someone obsessively stole other people’s food at my workplace. They got caught and were fired.
Fido
Koodo
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
2345 posts
1301 upvotes
Kitchener
Primetyme wrote:
Jun 16th, 2019 6:54 pm
Someone obsessively stole other people’s food at my workplace. They got caught and were fired.
Well, here's the thing, we have some younger staff that help out. This girl came in without food, debating what she should take from the fridge. She wanted me to try the left over Chinese food, and I am like, no way, I've been on vacation for a week. Anyway, I told her I had some stuff in the freezer, just leave some stuff behind. Anyway, I get to work today at 7am, and most of the stuff is gone. She was working again but she said she only took a little bit, but some other people helped themselves (it was toaster strudels). Not a big deal, but I had 4 left and I told her to leave me two, but she had only 1, so that means the 2 others were taken by others. Same goes for the k-cups on brought in. Gone in a couple days.

Corrected my original post, I said "still" instead of "steal"...autocorrect be damned.
How can we fly like eagles, when we're governed by Turkeys?