[Dollarama] GE LED Bright Stix, 3 pack for $4 at Dollarama

Price:
$4
Savings:
60%
Retailer:
Dollarama
More offers from Dollarama
Pack of 3 for $4, sells for $10 at Walmart. Found these at Dollarama at Burnhamthorpe and Creditview, Mississauga.
Images
  • Bright Stix.jpg
Last edited by ciao on Feb 7th, 2018 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
32 replies
Mar 7, 2011
186 posts
314 upvotes
Mississauga
good deal but had been better with the save on energy coupons
really good bulbs, quite bright
these are the daylight ones so on the blue side
Jan 7, 2017
270 posts
289 upvotes
Hamilton
CorroCSaves wrote: Nice! Which location - Toronto?
I've seen these at a few locations in Hamilton; I think they might be chain-wide.
Freedom Mobile - Promo Everywhere 50 : 8 GB LTE + 1 GB Roaming USA/CAN
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
8526 posts
3708 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
These ones are good if you are looking to replace T-type bulbs. My bathroom light uses this type and this is the only one I found that fits aside from the mini CFL that it came with.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
17247 posts
10015 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
differing wrote: I've seen these at a few locations in Hamilton; I think they might be chain-wide.
It's been my experience that the better deals are never chain-wide... only a few select stores in Ontario seem be benefit from these types of deals.
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2476 upvotes
You can use anything in enclosures. Just shorter life expectancy due to heat.
Mar 3, 2004
340 posts
77 upvotes
Brampton
Does it come in warm white? Picture shows daylight
Sep 16, 2016
512 posts
150 upvotes
Nice deal indeed
Gotta check it out in my local store
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
3354 posts
3430 upvotes
GTA
Got these at Walmart last year for 99 cents. I took them back because the light is blueish and very harsh.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4218 posts
3143 upvotes
Markham
Save on energy (ON only) coming again in April! You can get these slightly less then.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5225 posts
4358 upvotes
Toronto
I also got a pack of these for like a dollar last year with the coupons from walmart, haven't tried them yet.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
2790 posts
1465 upvotes
giancarlob1 wrote: Usable in an enclosed fixture?
I've been using a pair of Bright Stiks in an enclosed fixture since June 2017. They are both starting to flicker somewhat frequently. They are the first bulbs I've ever had this issue with.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
2863 posts
3678 upvotes
Calgary
RubberCheese wrote: I've been using a pair of Bright Stiks in an enclosed fixture since June 2017. They are both starting to flicker somewhat frequently. They are the first bulbs I've ever had this issue with.
Yeah, I have an assortment of GE, Philips, Ikea, Luminus, Globe and Cree bulbs, and the only bulbs that I've been having issues with (i.e. dying prematurely) are my GE bulbs.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
8526 posts
3708 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
RubberCheese wrote:
I've been using a pair of Bright Stiks in an enclosed fixture since June 2017. They are both starting to flicker somewhat frequently. They are the first bulbs I've ever had this issue with.
ZipSpeed wrote: Yeah, I have an assortment of GE, Philips, Ikea, Luminus, Globe and Cree bulbs, and the only bulbs that I've been having issues with (i.e. dying prematurely) are my GE bulbs.
The only one I had issue was one decided to stop working one day altogether. I switched to the third one on the same pack, and out of curiosity tried the dead one again and it started working again, and stayed working ever since.

Otherwise no issues.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2809 posts
529 upvotes
Toronto
RubberCheese wrote: I've been using a pair of Bright Stiks in an enclosed fixture since June 2017. They are both starting to flicker somewhat frequently. They are the first bulbs I've ever had this issue with.
I use these in my fridge, probably why I don't notice flickering. You might want to do the same. It's nice and compact in there.