Dollarama Station Square Burnaby
Images
  • 20190925_141200.jpg
64 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
28460 posts
14028 upvotes
I mean... if I was famous too I'd be a sell out, but I'm not sure I'd sell out to (Four)Dollarama...
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Nov 13, 2018
842 posts
1879 upvotes
death_hawk wrote: I mean... if I was famous too I'd be a sell out, but I'm not sure I'd sell out to (Four)Dollarama...
He has nothing to do with this. Whomever is the distributor for this line simply had too many and the Dollarama buyer was able to strike a good deal to get them moving.
Jul 12, 2019
199 posts
775 upvotes
Seems fishy. This product does not seem to exist outside of Dollarama, which you wouldn't expect from a "Gordon Ramsay" branded product. Anyone got a link from any online sellers?
Last edited by RichardStroker on Sep 25th, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
This bottle should put Gordon face on there
Apr 30, 2017
561 posts
1003 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, Quebec
That's my problem with all these Dollorama posts. These cups were probably never sold for more than 4$. It's not a hot deal. It's dollorama. Everything is maximum 4$.

When someone posts a Amazon link with the product selling for like 15$ and they find it at dollorama, THATS a hot deal.
Mar 8, 2008
433 posts
668 upvotes
gatineau
RichardStroker wrote: Seems fishy. This product does not seem to exist outside of Dollarama, which you wouldn't expect from a "Gordon Ramsay" product. Anyone got a link from any online sellers?
isn't that one of the points of Dollarama, to sell off discontinued items?
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2005
1930 posts
753 upvotes
Made in turkey, I might be mistaken, but they are known for their crystal?

Assuming these are crystal, could be a good deal
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6324 posts
2247 upvotes
Calgary
when you see your face in dollarama, you know you've made it, its time to retire before you hit rock bottom
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6324 posts
2247 upvotes
Calgary
RichardStroker wrote: Seems fishy. This product does not seem to exist outside of Dollarama, which you wouldn't expect from a "Gordon Ramsay" branded product. Anyone got a link from any online sellers?
its pretty easy to tell if its a dollarama product or a overstock sourced item, dollarama stuff has the price printed on the box, usually on the front which isn't the case here. it likely is an overstock item with a price sticker stuck on it or none at all.. but still funny.
Last edited by T3rry on Sep 25th, 2019 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 12, 2019
199 posts
775 upvotes
bouche wrote: isn't that one of the points of Dollarama, to sell off discontinued items?
Sure. But does anyone have proof this was actually sold outside of Dollarama at one point and later discontinued? Because I can't find anything about it online, which as I say is a bit fishy for a brand like this.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1415 posts
3300 upvotes
If something is sold at Dollarama that means it was always worth four dollars. People being ripped off elsewhere doesn't embue value on the items in Dollarama, now.
I was a stockholder in Dollarama for a while. Got out when they started sourcing their own products and having them "branded" like this. Trickery will only float a company for so long.
Jun 25, 2017
230 posts
445 upvotes
New Tecumseth
These are not dollerama branded items there 3rd partt outsourced. You can see the branding. Dollerama will have some wierd postal code on the back printed on the box
Jul 12, 2019
199 posts
775 upvotes
MikoWilson wrote: If something is sold at Dollarama that means it was always worth four dollars. People being ripped off elsewhere doesn't embue value on the items in Dollarama, now.
I was a stockholder in Dollarama for a while. Got out when they started sourcing their own products and having them "branded" like this. Trickery will only float a company for so long.
It's "worth" whatever someone is willing to pay for it. The trick is to find some wasteman who nuts at the sight of Gordon Ramsay and sell it to them for $40.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1626 posts
1081 upvotes
Near You
Do the glasses tell the guests to "f*** off" and call me a donkey when I use them? Worth every penny if so.
• AMEX PlatinumAeroplan Reserve
• MC BrimSTACK • Visa CIBC Aeroplan VIPTD Aeroplan VI
• TD • HSBC Premier • Tangerine • Fido 25GB/35$ • Public Mobile • Google Fi • Novus 1GIG/60$
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
Ramsay product worth only in dollar storeSee-no-evil MonkeySee-no-evil MonkeySee-no-evil MonkeySee-no-evil Monkey
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1789 posts
1696 upvotes
They are made by Royal Doulton you can tell by the OP's photo, hot enough deal if you ask me, which should also be be crystal, hot enough deal if you ask me. A quick google reveal concludes the same, not sure why everyone on this tread is whining.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)