Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

Hardcover Star Trek Graphic Novels Dollarama Part II ?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2020 11:53 am
Deal Addict
May 16, 2007
1513 posts
1494 upvotes

[Dollarama] Hardcover Star Trek Graphic Novels Dollarama Part II ?

Coming off the heels of the last thread back in September. Looks like Dollarama is possibly getting more of the Eaglemoss Star Trek Graphic Novels.

I found these (pic below) at the Dollarama @ Trinity Common in Brampton. Same price $3. I think they retail for around $30ea from the Eaglemoss website with a subscription.

I found Volumes #1, 11, 13, 18, 19 and 31

Happy hunting.

Original thread here: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/hardcov ... a-2305405/

Edit: Found #28 at another Dollarama
Images
  • IMG_20191219_100525.jpg
13 replies
Apr 26, 2005
139 posts
437 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP. Picked up the same volumes here in New Westminster on the west coast, so looks like it should be nationwide. Will go hunting for #28
Nov 23, 2007
128 posts
286 upvotes
Toronto
Only found Vol #1 at my Markham dollarama. Going to keep looking for the others.

Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2007
1513 posts
1494 upvotes
codtongues wrote: I also found #8 and #16
I also found #16 the other day forgot to post it. My wife ended up also finding #26. I think it’s funny like each store got x copies of the same books then each store got a unique one to each location. Ugh.

Where did you find #8 ?
Apr 26, 2005
139 posts
437 upvotes
Vancouver
devilsknight wrote: I also found #16 the other day forgot to post it. My wife ended up also finding #26. I think it’s funny like each store got x copies of the same books then each store got a unique one to each location. Ugh.

Where did you find #8 ?
I found #8 and also #15 today, both in Burnaby
Deal Addict
May 16, 2007
1513 posts
1494 upvotes
dave009 wrote: I found #8 and also #15 today, both in Burnaby
Way too far away lol... I just gotta keep looking. Any of the ones I found you haven't found yet? Wanna trade lol!?
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1218 posts
1005 upvotes
Toronto
Are these kind of standalone? Or do you have to read from start to end?
Apr 26, 2005
139 posts
437 upvotes
Vancouver
devilsknight wrote: Way too far away lol... I just gotta keep looking. Any of the ones I found you haven't found yet? Wanna trade lol!?
There was only one copy of #8 left, but if I see it at another one I can certainly pick it up for you. I think I'm missing #10, and that would mean I have all of the first #11 in a row. Not sure if #10 has actually surfaced yet though and haven't seen #16 that @codtongues found, or #28 that you found.

I "accidentally" bought 2 copies of #4 Spock: Reflections, so if anyone wants that one, let me know. I noticed the word "Reflections" is misspelled as "Relections" on the binding, thought I found a misprint but looks like they are all like that. Even in the online graphic, you can see they are misspelled: Star Trek
Apr 26, 2005
139 posts
437 upvotes
Vancouver
Andrew4Life wrote: Are these kind of standalone? Or do you have to read from start to end?
They are somewhat standalone, some are linked together, with parts 1 and 2 across separate volumes. But they hook you with this cool looking graphic on the binding, that you need every single volume to create the full picture, so there's that if you care about those things. You can have a look in the link in my other post
Jun 10, 2006
218 posts
121 upvotes
Van City
Remarkably there are no downvotes so far from Star War fans. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
May 16, 2007
1513 posts
1494 upvotes
dave009 wrote: There was only one copy of #8 left, but if I see it at another one I can certainly pick it up for you. I think I'm missing #10, and that would mean I have all of the first #11 in a row. Not sure if #10 has actually surfaced yet though and haven't seen #16 that @codtongues found, or #28 that you found.

I "accidentally" bought 2 copies of #4 Spock: Reflections, so if anyone wants that one, let me know. I noticed the word "Reflections" is misspelled as "Relections" on the binding, thought I found a misprint but looks like they are all like that. Even in the online graphic, you can see they are misspelled: Star Trek
Ya if you find another #8 I'd be interested for sure. I've tried several Dollaramas in my area and nothing. Hopefully #10 turns up. Keep me posted :) Thanks !
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15215 posts
4405 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
None at Vancouver, Hastings around Clark.
(They had a few the first time around.)
Jan 11, 2020
1 posts
There was an extra copy of volume 15 at Mount Pleasant and Eglinton in Toronto last week. Just read it and it’s very nice.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)