Expired Hot Deals

[Dollarama] Hardcover Star Trek Graphic Novels Dollarama Part II ?

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2020 11:53 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 16, 2007
1145 posts
793 upvotes

[Dollarama] Hardcover Star Trek Graphic Novels Dollarama Part II ?

Price:
3.00
Retailer:
Dollarama
More offers from Dollarama
Coming off the heels of the last thread back in September. Looks like Dollarama is possibly getting more of the Eaglemoss Star Trek Graphic Novels.

I found these (pic below) at the Dollarama @ Trinity Common in Brampton. Same price $3. I think they retail for around $30ea from the Eaglemoss website with a subscription.

I found Volumes #1, 11, 13, 18, 19 and 31

Happy hunting.

Original thread here: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/hardcov ... a-2305405/

Edit: Found #28 at another Dollarama
Images
  • IMG_20191219_100525.jpg
13 replies
Newbie
Apr 26, 2005
86 posts
174 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP. Picked up the same volumes here in New Westminster on the west coast, so looks like it should be nationwide. Will go hunting for #28
Newbie
Nov 23, 2007
76 posts
177 upvotes
Toronto
Only found Vol #1 at my Markham dollarama. Going to keep looking for the others.

Thanks OP.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 16, 2007
1145 posts
793 upvotes
codtongues wrote: I also found #8 and #16
I also found #16 the other day forgot to post it. My wife ended up also finding #26. I think it’s funny like each store got x copies of the same books then each store got a unique one to each location. Ugh.

Where did you find #8 ?
Newbie
Apr 26, 2005
86 posts
174 upvotes
Vancouver
devilsknight wrote: I also found #16 the other day forgot to post it. My wife ended up also finding #26. I think it’s funny like each store got x copies of the same books then each store got a unique one to each location. Ugh.

Where did you find #8 ?
I found #8 and also #15 today, both in Burnaby
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 16, 2007
1145 posts
793 upvotes
dave009 wrote: I found #8 and also #15 today, both in Burnaby
Way too far away lol... I just gotta keep looking. Any of the ones I found you haven't found yet? Wanna trade lol!?
Sr. Member
Apr 7, 2011
787 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
Are these kind of standalone? Or do you have to read from start to end?
Newbie
Apr 26, 2005
86 posts
174 upvotes
Vancouver
devilsknight wrote: Way too far away lol... I just gotta keep looking. Any of the ones I found you haven't found yet? Wanna trade lol!?
There was only one copy of #8 left, but if I see it at another one I can certainly pick it up for you. I think I'm missing #10, and that would mean I have all of the first #11 in a row. Not sure if #10 has actually surfaced yet though and haven't seen #16 that @codtongues found, or #28 that you found.

I "accidentally" bought 2 copies of #4 Spock: Reflections, so if anyone wants that one, let me know. I noticed the word "Reflections" is misspelled as "Relections" on the binding, thought I found a misprint but looks like they are all like that. Even in the online graphic, you can see they are misspelled: Star Trek
Newbie
Apr 26, 2005
86 posts
174 upvotes
Vancouver
Andrew4Life wrote: Are these kind of standalone? Or do you have to read from start to end?
They are somewhat standalone, some are linked together, with parts 1 and 2 across separate volumes. But they hook you with this cool looking graphic on the binding, that you need every single volume to create the full picture, so there's that if you care about those things. You can have a look in the link in my other post
Jr. Member
Jun 10, 2006
149 posts
42 upvotes
Van City
Remarkably there are no downvotes so far from Star War fans. Face With Tears Of Joy
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 16, 2007
1145 posts
793 upvotes
dave009 wrote: There was only one copy of #8 left, but if I see it at another one I can certainly pick it up for you. I think I'm missing #10, and that would mean I have all of the first #11 in a row. Not sure if #10 has actually surfaced yet though and haven't seen #16 that @codtongues found, or #28 that you found.

I "accidentally" bought 2 copies of #4 Spock: Reflections, so if anyone wants that one, let me know. I noticed the word "Reflections" is misspelled as "Relections" on the binding, thought I found a misprint but looks like they are all like that. Even in the online graphic, you can see they are misspelled: Star Trek
Ya if you find another #8 I'd be interested for sure. I've tried several Dollaramas in my area and nothing. Hopefully #10 turns up. Keep me posted :) Thanks !
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 27, 2004
12932 posts
2223 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
None at Vancouver, Hastings around Clark.
(They had a few the first time around.)
Newbie
Jan 11, 2020
1 posts
There was an extra copy of volume 15 at Mount Pleasant and Eglinton in Toronto last week. Just read it and it’s very nice.

Top