Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

Hot! Beyblade Burst Evolution $4

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2019 9:57 am
Oct 12, 2005
315 posts
195 upvotes
Stouffville

[Dollarama] Hot! Beyblade Burst Evolution $4

Grabbed these before between $15-20. Hot price at $4!
Images
  • IMG_20190908_125516.jpg
Last edited by Tazmania on Sep 14th, 2019 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
16 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 8, 2002
5863 posts
2611 upvotes
Wow, that's a steal! I cringe when my kids spend their bday money on overpriced stuff like this, hopefully there's some near me...
Aug 5, 2015
153 posts
251 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Tazmania wrote: Grabbed these before between $15-20. Hot price at $4!
Which dollarama did you see this at?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9969 posts
40810 upvotes
Price in title please!
hi :)
Oct 12, 2005
315 posts
195 upvotes
Stouffville
I bought two at the Copper Creek location in Markham.
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16787 posts
12571 upvotes
Markham
Beyblade is not that popular now. Your kids might not find other kids to play with
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2008
1035 posts
350 upvotes
I will check tomorrow. Hope I can find it.
signature removed - advertising is not permitted in signatures
Oct 12, 2005
315 posts
195 upvotes
Stouffville
DaVibe wrote: Adult here ... what is this?
The blades are spinning tops launched by a zip line. The blades are launched in battles in an arena. Its been around for at least over a decade but seems to be very popular still. To sell more toys the Japanese toy maker created an anime series.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
4150 posts
3251 upvotes
Toronto
j23chan wrote: if you can wait for the slowboat from china, they're like $1-2 each from ali.x:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3305839 ... b201603_52
The Ali ones are pretty much equivalent but no launcher with those. Good to have spare launchers because they can break/fail, and the handle part of the zip/ripper is also prone to snapping off if you/kids are rather rough with it.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
4150 posts
3251 upvotes
Toronto
Tazmania wrote: The blades are spinning tops launched by a zip line. The blades are launched in battles in an arena. Its been around for at least over a decade but seems to be very popular still. To sell more toys the Japanese toy maker created an anime series.
2 decades...
Banned
Dec 5, 2009
97 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
As a beyblade enthusiast myself, the beys at Dollarama are the least desired models. If you are looking for a good bey, you have to get the geist fafnir, dead Phoenix, Cho z archilles.

The AliExpress brands (s3 and fire brands) are knockoffs made in China fakes. If you want to get any Beyblades, stick with Takara Tony (original Japanese brand) or hashbro (kids friendly American brands).

But yeah, I wouldn't even want to play the Dollarama models because they are so outdated. It's like buying a Camry when your friends are driving a Porsche.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
4150 posts
3251 upvotes
Toronto
rolo512 wrote: As a beyblade enthusiast myself, the beys at Dollarama are the least desired models. If you are looking for a good bey, you have to get the geist fafnir, dead Phoenix, Cho z archilles.

The AliExpress brands (s3 and fire brands) are knockoffs made in China fakes. If you want to get any Beyblades, stick with Takara Tony (original Japanese brand) or hashbro (kids friendly American brands).

But yeah, I wouldn't even want to play the Dollarama models because they are so outdated. It's like buying a Camry when your friends are driving a Porsche.
hey...when we all show up with a Camry, it still makes for fun times at the track Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes. My son has all these Dollarama ones plus a few more from the same line...as well as a couple of knockoffs. As a casual time-waster, it pretty enjoyable even for the (non-enthusiast) grown-ups in the family. I particularly like that we can mix and match the various "layers" with each other and make our own combinations.
Jun 25, 2017
148 posts
233 upvotes
Vancouver
First time RFD will save my kids money..