Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2381 posts
1154 upvotes

[Dollarama] Martex pillow made in Canada $4

Retailer:
Dollarama
More offers from Dollarama
Spotted these at the pesorama , seems like they supply hotels, anyway good price for Canadian made pillow.

No clue how comfy they are, but they are on the soft side
8D88451C-8FA5-45AD-A381-0CE3D6DD769F.jpeg
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
12 replies
Mar 8, 2015
495 posts
1406 upvotes
Calgary, AB
By looking at the pic ,it looks it is manufactured for Dollarama.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1541 posts
6923 upvotes
Considering how much of your life you spend in bed and asleep: pillows, mattresses, etc are not the stuff to be frugal or cheap on.

Get yourself something better than a $4 pillow from Dollarama.
Nov 15, 2018
8 posts
22 upvotes
Good deal for a pillow, but wouldn't advise someone using this as their sleeping pillow as i'm sure there won't be proper neck support.

Happy sleep, happy life
May 7, 2015
212 posts
310 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Leverage wrote: Considering how much of your life you spend in bed and asleep: pillows, mattresses, etc are not the stuff to be frugal or cheap on.

Right . But don’t get ripped off spending a fortune on mattress and pillows if the $4 variant is just as good.

With that said, look up water pillows. Changed my life
Sep 25, 2018
555 posts
1047 upvotes
thephilonline wrote: I bought a gel pillow at Costco, sooooo good!
I find the Costco memory foam pillow trash. They changed their supplier from years ago and the new Novafoam is no where as good.

The $40 memory foam from IKEA is much better.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
4837 posts
1363 upvotes
GTEH!
Leverage wrote: Considering how much of your life you spend in bed and asleep: pillows, mattresses, etc are not the stuff to be frugal or cheap on.

Cottoneyecho wrote: Good deal for a pillow, but wouldn't advise someone using this as their sleeping pillow as i'm sure there won't be proper neck support.

Happy sleep, happy life
Or have these around for guests staying overnight.
😎
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2009
2196 posts
443 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
AlicW93740 wrote: I find the Costco memory foam pillow trash. They changed their supplier from years ago and the new Novafoam is no where as good.

The $40 memory foam from IKEA is much better.
previous supplier was sleep innovativations or something like that. I got my last one from Amazon and it wasn't as good as the original version purchased from Costco years before, which was fantastic.
Second rule of RFD ... don't talk about stocktrack.ca with non-members of RFD
Third rule of RFD ... see first rule. if you don`t know first rule, someone`s following the rules ;)

Woodstock, ON
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
7550 posts
2497 upvotes
Mississauga
Cottoneyecho wrote: Good deal for a pillow, but wouldn't advise someone using this as their sleeping pillow as i'm sure there won't be proper neck support.

Happy sleep, happy life
Neck support from non-foam pillows is a myth, in my opinion, no matter how they do the edge, whether they gusset it or whatever...for side sleepers.

The reality is, if the pillow supports your head at the proper height, your neck will be fine. If it supports your head at the wrong height, your neck will be sore.

Now memory foam pillows are different since it has more resilience at spots where your neck hits the pillow.
Apr 26, 2019
312 posts
349 upvotes
Nunavut

Lol you havent even felt the pillow how can you say that. Dollarama isn't trash, its usually surplus. This isnt a 90s mom and dad run dollar store
Jul 16, 2019
64 posts
77 upvotes
crashxxx wrote: previous supplier was sleep innovativations or something like that. I got my last one from Amazon and it wasn't as good as the original version purchased from Costco years before, which was fantastic.
I’m still using a super old version of the sleep innovations pillow. The newer ones from amazon are totally not the same as you said.