Hot Deals

Dollarama

Meguiar’s Drying Towel / Turtle Wax Drying Towels $4

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2022 3:39 pm
Jan 21, 2007
391 posts
327 upvotes
orange260z wrote: I picked this up in Barrhaven yesterday. All of the towels seemed to feel good, despite being made in China (vs Korea for many high end towels). What the heck do you guys do with the collapsible bucket? :rolleyes: Any really cool use for this?
Thanks! I haven't seemed to find any in the GTA yet, but I haven't really been looking.

For the bucket, I'd just use it to store all my stuff ;)
Nov 24, 2007
524 posts
465 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Darkblade48 wrote: Thanks! I haven't seemed to find any in the GTA yet, but I haven't really been looking.

For the bucket, I'd just use it to store all my stuff ;)
The bucket is quite small actually, doesn't really even hold all the towels/mitts in this kit - I packed them all into the bucket before and after taking them down for their pre-use wash.
Nov 27, 2009
237 posts
693 upvotes
Toronto
There are approximately 15 of the XL Turtle Wax Drying Towels at the Dollarama on Riddell Road in Orangeville. Aisle 5.
Dec 20, 2009
442 posts
662 upvotes
Vancouver
Still lots (turtle wax) at kingsway and dufferin in Burnaby.
Apr 4, 2021
152 posts
324 upvotes
Victoria, BC
frugalcanuck wrote: Any sightings in BC?
i picked up a few in Langford (vancouver island) on goldstream and then I happened to be in Vancouver a couple of days ago and found them on denman.
Dec 7, 2020
258 posts
122 upvotes
the yellow costco ones can work pretty much the same as these 1 piece, branded.
Oct 23, 2021
20 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver BC Canada
I saw a huge bunch of XL turtle at the 72nd and king George location. Right beside the detail garage store.

Unfortunately no more meguiars cloths left...