352 posts
946 upvotes
Kitchener, ON

[Dollarama] Meguiar's Water Magnet Microfiber Drying Towel 4$

Price:
Retailer:
Dollarama
More offers from Dollarama
Found this Meguiars car drying towel for 4$ at Dollarama on Dundas Street in London. Sells for 18$ at CT:
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/megu ... 6656p.html

Princessauto link: https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/ ... -p8560393e

Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/Meguiars-X2000-Ma ... B0009IQZFM

157 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
13041 posts
3525 upvotes
RFD
OH SNAP. Good deal if it works for you but....

I bought this towel before but it left bad streaking and hazing on the car paint (black paint shows everything). Dunno could be my paint is soft but it didn't work well. I had to go over it with another towel to get rid of the stuff it left on the paint.
[OP]
May 23, 2015
352 posts
946 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
radeonboy wrote: OH SNAP. Good deal if it works for you but....

I bought this towel before but it left bad streaking and hazing on the car paint (black paint shows everything). Dunno could be my paint is soft but it didn't work well. I had to go over it with another towel to get rid of the stuff it left on the paint.
Maybe needs to be washed before using?
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2539 posts
1594 upvotes
deep1600 wrote: Maybe needs to be washed before using?
The towel or the car? :D
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2004
1723 posts
547 upvotes
Mississauga
Hawt!!
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I'm all outta gum.
Mar 31, 2011
170 posts
135 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
radeonboy wrote: OH SNAP. Good deal if it works for you but....

Get this, you'll thank me later. Best thing ever for drying a vehicle, regardless of paint type/quality.
Buying things you don't need is what RFD is all about.
Apr 28, 2013
238 posts
148 upvotes
Toronto
Good deal. Also those wash mitts are pretty good. They used to have actual Meguairs mitts, but these are basically the same. I have 4-5 that I use for rinse-less washing.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2005
1125 posts
180 upvotes
North York
Great deal! I've got one that's worked great and will need to stock up. Hopefully it's readily available in stores
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
13041 posts
3525 upvotes
RFD
deep1600 wrote: Maybe needs to be washed before using?
I washed it though both the towel and the car (clay bar and all).
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
13041 posts
3525 upvotes
RFD
Blustreak wrote: Get this, you'll thank me later. Best thing ever for drying a vehicle, regardless of paint type/quality.
I have seen this before. I used to think it was a chamois towel but it says PVA.

I have since found a different drying towel better than the Meguiars.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14154 posts
26578 upvotes
Scarborough
Hopefully these show up at the stores near me. Had zero luck with that hammock from earlier this month. :lol:
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2006
11558 posts
6086 upvotes
Brampton
The towel is partially PVA.

Hot deal if you can find it. It's definitely not worth the MSRP but $4 is hot hot hot.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
2760 posts
620 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Hot deal. Bought one at $15 a while ago. Pretty okay towel but for $4 its worth it. Buy two as one isn't enough for a sedan.

Ended up grabbing 5(I have 3 cars in my household). Plus used the amex offer to get $5 off.

Theres atleast 15 left at the yonge and dundas location. Hidden near the paint area.