Expired Hot Deals

[Dollarama] Meguiar's Water Magnet Microfiber Drying Towel 4$

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2020 8:47 pm
Sep 3, 2008
59 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
Just decent. The big microfiber towels I got at Walmart do a better job drying my car.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2007
1244 posts
217 upvotes
Vancouver
eclone wrote: I use a 600cfm blower on my car, but still use towels. The benefit of a blower is to move the bulk of the water off the car but mainly the crevices. You cant completely remove all water and a towel is still needed...if not you will have water spots. My black car shows it but what I hate most are drip lines from pooling water, which can also lead to premature rust and a blower completely eliminates this.
If you regularly wax your car and keep the surface slick than once you use the blower the water should run off easily no need to follow up with any towel. If the surface isn't well maintained than yes even if you use a blower water won't run as freely and wet spots will remain. Especially owning a black car you want to avoid as much as possible running a towel back and forth over your paint.
Sep 5, 2020
1 posts
Found some at the Tamarack location in Edmonton yesterday, 23rd Ave 17 St. There were about 14 or so left, in the automotive aisle
Nov 27, 2009
86 posts
9 upvotes
Doing my due diligence here for all my friends.

GVRD: None left on Kingsway and Victoria Dr, Burnaby Royal Oak, Downtown Seymour, and Hastings and Commercial locations!!
May 2, 2015
136 posts
121 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
GVRD had 6 left at Denman location downtown.
Jan 26, 2009
15 posts
7 upvotes
Markham
none at brimley and huntingwood, none at stc, and none at mccowan alton towers area
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1634 posts
729 upvotes
Laval
litebrite wrote: When I was putting my car wash kit together, this was one of the items I ordered (at regular price!) based on research. I think it works really well at drying the car. After rinsing the suds, I drape this towel over the car to pick up the droplets to avoid water spots. I eventually got tired of hand drying so I transitioned to using a California jelly water blade. But I'll probably get back to drying with a towel now that I picked up 2 more of these.
Why not do both...gel blade then finish with the towel
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2006
2229 posts
875 upvotes
Been using this for years on the car. Thanks OP ...Going to grab a couple.
407154683e1949769837d0b0821defa4.jpg
----------------------------------------------
Oct 15, 2015
57 posts
31 upvotes
St. Catharines
flamenko wrote: Been using this for years on the car. Thanks OP ...Going to grab a couple.
407154683e1949769837d0b0821defa4.jpg
Hamilton House
Dec 25, 2007
395 posts
253 upvotes
CALGARY
mtlmonk wrote: Why not do both...gel blade then finish with the towel
Nooooo. No water blades please! Any spec of dirt that might be on the car will be dragged all over.
Jul 27, 2014
455 posts
285 upvotes
Montreal, QC
th3xeroeagle wrote: I haven't found any in Montreal (marche Central, Atwater). I'm in Mississauga for the weekend and found them at the square one Dollarama 3 left when i left today
None in Pointe Claire either, I had my wife check for me. They had some other ones. Idk if they are good or not. I told her not to buy if not the specific ones from this thread.
Images
  • IMG_20200916_103352.jpg
  • IMG_20200916_103347.jpg
Feb 4, 2016
103 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Can I use this on stainless steel cookware? I usually air dry these things, but have just read that if you want to keep them spotless and shiny, you should wipe them dry with a microfiber towel right after washing.
Oct 17, 2012
232 posts
163 upvotes
Quebec
origami wrote: Can I use this on stainless steel cookware? I usually air dry these things, but have just read that if you want to keep them spotless and shiny, you should wipe them dry with a microfiber towel right after washing.
Sure you can.