Expired Hot Deals

[Dollarama] Milwaukee 4PC SHOCKWAVE Hex Drill Bit Set $4

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2019 2:51 pm
Sep 24, 2012
31 posts
10 upvotes
Alberta
You're not guaranteed to break bits with hex shank. Yes they are vulnerable at spliting where the bit joints with hex shank but it depends on the applicaton. If for example you're drilling on steel and you're hittin an edge on the other side which will cause the bit to get stuck, then yes it could break. making hex shank drill bits I think is a very good idea. Why? There's no drill that has more speed than light impact drivers. The impact is lightweight compared to drill, then you have more flexibility depending on application, let's say you only want to use the impact for drilling and fastening. BY THE WAY these Milwaukee bits are ONE PIECE (machined), meaning they will not split like other hex shank bits do.
If one knows how to drill, then these bits are as good as the classic ones.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
3721 posts
1057 upvotes
sirxterminator wrote: Not Milwaukee but all made in China probably same manufacturer. So long as metallurgy is the same performance will not vary much.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/13x-HSS-Drill-M ... SwXMZc8J3b
LOL at comparing apples to oranges

In fact I buy those China bits too and there's nothing wrong with them, but are not up to same quality as Milwaukee. But hey, for drilling mainly soft wood, it doesn't need much. I mainly like the cheap ebay bits because I ALWAYS misplace and lose these little things.
Feb 2, 2015
357 posts
498 upvotes
Calgary, AB
How do you even RFD if you comment "hey this isn't a good price it's regular price at Dollarama"
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
3721 posts
1057 upvotes
ajdeals wrote: How do you even RFD if you comment "hey this isn't a good price it's regular price at Dollarama"
Some people are just never satisfied...with everything in life
Temp. Banned
Jul 23, 2007
2419 posts
1189 upvotes
Vancouver
Trying this drills works great
Drill for 24 hours then
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2010
1085 posts
769 upvotes
Southern Ontario
5-6 earlier this afternoon Brampton Steele’s @ 410 (next to planet fitness)
Sep 26, 2013
36 posts
41 upvotes
Brossard
Comfirmed bought 2 at dollorama dix30 near Walmart in Brossard thanks op
Oct 16, 2005
941 posts
482 upvotes
A few left at the Mississauga Road and Williams parkway Dollarama.
Nov 22, 2007
35 posts
15 upvotes
Vancouver
been looking for these around Surrey BC since this was posted but to no avail, finally found some today! picked up a few, thanks OP!
Oct 5, 2010
82 posts
52 upvotes
Brampton
Thanks OP finally found them!

There were 3 more in Georgetown. Happy hunting
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1670 posts
263 upvotes
saw these before, didnt pull trigger. now i need it and HD are selling similiar for $19+
anyone see them around in Richmond Hill, Brampton, Markham area?
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
12501 posts
2993 upvotes
RFD
ajdeals wrote: How do you even RFD if you comment "hey this isn't a good price it's regular price at Dollarama"
Common sense is dead. At least try to understand that $4 is cheaper than getting it at Home Depot, etc...but they can't think.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
9532 posts
649 upvotes
Toronto
radeonboy wrote: Common sense is dead. At least try to understand that $4 is cheaper than getting it at Home Depot, etc...but they can't think.

Have a good laugh price match them with dollarama
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."