Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

Noise isolation headphones with builti-in mic

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 2nd, 2019 2:38 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4451 posts
2017 upvotes
Scarborough

[Dollarama] Noise isolation headphones with builti-in mic

Saw this at my local Dollarama it's by DJ Skin. Says professional but not quite sure how true that is but it comes with a built in Mic.

Edit: edited title

Hot or not either way enjoy.
6 units @Bridlewood Mall.

Last edited by OrangeBerry on Jul 22nd, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
40 replies
Oct 10, 2014
472 posts
443 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Not bad for $4, obv I wouldn't expect great sound quality, but they do look like they could be decent.

Note to OP: Noise isolation and cancellation are two different things, would suggest you update the title. These are isolation.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
2559 posts
823 upvotes
Title is misleading. Noise cancellation is not the same thing as noise isolation ? See link
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2002
3543 posts
2128 upvotes
Free Noise Isolation.

RFD Admins All Drive Teslas. You should Too!
Apr 23, 2013
586 posts
233 upvotes
Don't know why getting downvoted.
40mm Unit, 32ohm impedance, sleek design, mic,
plus: multi-angle photos, detailed stock info

Someone please buy one and do a review, comparing to other $4 and $40 headphones
Be nice to people k?

Go Zoomers~~~~
Jul 8, 2018
12 posts
12 upvotes
EdwardGamma wrote: Don't know why getting downvoted.

Someone please buy one and do a review, comparing to other $4 and $40 headphones
I bought one back in December from Dollarama
I'm not huge on music and don't usually spend much but it's pretty good quality.
Sound is good, outside noise gets sorta muffled, also pretty light. Probably sturdy since I've fell asleep on it a few times. Leather or fabric hasn't really ripped off yet unlike my $40 ones after certain time.
Only complaints are that my ear gets pretty squished and that the mic is not compatible with my desktop. I think the mic works on laptops, never had to use it so...
Also works great with Pixel 2.
Gourmand and internet-dependent
Dec 13, 2006
722 posts
652 upvotes
Vancouver

you are getting downvote because you made a mistake, You posted that something that is usually $150+ is only $4 and although its definitely too good to be true, RFD's get butthurt pretty quick. I knew right away its not active noise cancelation, but even though its good deal for headphones with a mic, RFD's are less forgiven. They are the elite, and expect you to be up their standards. I would just let it go, personally i am going to thank you for posting a good deal, Keep up the great work and keep this community great!
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
2751 posts
2992 upvotes
This product has the dollarama logo and price printed from the factory on the packaging, so it is very likely some crap product built to Dolarama's lowest specifications by some 3rd rate factory.
Only if it is a good brand-name, with a dollarama sticker applied on top, then it means that Dollarama bought some wholesale close-out lot of good quality merchandise, and only then $4 is a good price at Dollarama.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1948 posts
2463 upvotes
ahoroba wrote: This product has the dollarama logo and price printed from the factory on the packaging, so it is very likely some crap product built to Dolarama's lowest specifications by some 3rd rate factory.
Only if it is a good brand-name, with a dollarama sticker applied on top, then it means that Dollarama bought some wholesale close-out lot of good quality merchandise, and only then $4 is a good price at Dollarama.
Yeah I tend to go by this method also. Its usually the case.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4451 posts
2017 upvotes
Scarborough
meatwagon wrote: you are getting downvote because you made a mistake, You posted that something that is usually $150+ is only $4 and although its definitely too good to be true, RFD's get butthurt pretty quick. I knew right away its not active noise cancelation, but even though its good deal for headphones with a mic, RFD's are less forgiven. They are the elite, and expect you to be up their standards. I would just let it go, personally i am going to thank you for posting a good deal, Keep up the great work and keep this community great!
I'm the OP and I think he meant me. I think it was due to the misleading title which I fixed. I think it was worth a shot posting it and based on someones review that had it for a year it's safe to say it's a decent deal for $4.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
Probably better than those $24 headphones I bought a couple weeks ago from Newegg.
Welcome to the Minitrue FDs, Ficdep
Apr 23, 2013
586 posts
233 upvotes
meatwagon wrote: you are getting downvote because you made a mistake, You posted that something that is usually $150+ is only $4 and although its definitely too good to be true, RFD's get butthurt pretty quick. I knew right away its not active noise cancelation, but even though its good deal for headphones with a mic, RFD's are less forgiven. They are the elite, and expect you to be up their standards. I would just let it go, personally i am going to thank you for posting a good deal, Keep up the great work and keep this community great!
Do you use "you" all the time?
Be nice to people k?

Go Zoomers~~~~
Mar 26, 2008
563 posts
282 upvotes
i bought these a couple of months ago. the sound is decent for the price, but they are not the most comfortable to wear (feels tight)
Aug 1, 2016
499 posts
893 upvotes
They're only 4 bucks and actually look quite sleek. Why people are down voting is beyond me.
Banned
Dec 14, 2017
719 posts
1759 upvotes

40mm doesn't mean it's good, I have other headphones that are 40 mm drivers and they suck, I have Skullcandy hesh 3s with 40 mm drivers and they are awesome.
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
17118 posts
3872 upvotes
GTA
is this good for WebEx and pubg mobile?
Apr 23, 2013
586 posts
233 upvotes
rubikas001 wrote: 40mm doesn't mean it's good, I have other headphones that are 40 mm drivers and they suck, I have Skullcandy hesh 3s with 40 mm drivers and they are awesome.
Exactly!

32ohm doesn't mean it's good. it could be ....the diaphragm material is bad, so the unit is hard to drive.
sleek look doesn't mean it's good. if too much money is spent on the look and package, the actual quality of the product cannot be guaranteed since the retail price is only $4. Or, the chance of getting stolen is high.
Having a mic doesn't mean it's good. the mic could be 50 grams, we want light headphones

The unit size was there because it's an important factor. It cannot be 10mm or 100mm; also, commas and "plus" were used.

So, are all your "other 40mm driver headphones" have 32ohm impedance, sleek design, mics and are $4?

No semantics debate, or personal attack(questions) allowed. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Be nice to people k?

Go Zoomers~~~~

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)