Expired Hot Deals

[Dollarama] Palmolive Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid & Hand Soap, Antibacterial - 3L - 4$

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2019 10:24 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1307 posts
2646 upvotes
Montreal

[Dollarama] Palmolive Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid & Hand Soap, Antibacterial - 3L - 4$

Price:
Retailer:
Dollarama
More offers from Dollarama
Spotted this in Dollarama (place montreal trust).

Great price considering walmart sells this for $8.97, and since soap doesn't really expire and is always used it's great to stock up on.
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/palmolive- ... 0198519862

IMG_20191025_184309.jpg
35 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1207 posts
287 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thx Op!!!
Great deal getting tired of the oG that costco carries.
Time to stock up!
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
Jul 4, 2018
551 posts
459 upvotes
Im a little confused. Is this dish soap or hand soap?
Put some resphek on my name!
Oct 26, 2016
294 posts
266 upvotes
Unresphek wrote: Im a little confused. Is this dish soap or hand soap?
Hand soap according to the text, but ikr it is confusing 🤭 but yeah it can used for hands AND dishes.
Dec 30, 2013
186 posts
785 upvotes
Toronto
It's both - You wash the dishes and your hands get clean too - The benefits of manual labor are always fruitful :)
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
4018 posts
1065 upvotes
This is entirely my perception and I'm sure there's no fact behind it at all: I find the orange one doesn't clean as well as the green one from Costco
Multiple uses for both, so not just a one-time thing.
Makes no sense to me, tbh, but it stops me from buying
Ebay - 270 - 0 - 0
Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 82 - 0 - 0
Grailed - 92 - 0 - 0
Poshmark and Styleforum Feedback as well
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19219 posts
2076 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
HalfTrack wrote: Glad to see that some RFD members believe in cleaning up rather than just cleaning out!
My experience has been entirely the opposite. The best is still sunlight lemon.

As for the soap in question I paid $10 for a bottle at Walmart not long ago. It works fine but does look and perform as though it’s diluted. At this price it’s a good buy.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2007
1038 posts
145 upvotes
Kingston, Ontario
goat wrote: This is entirely my perception and I'm sure there's no fact behind it at all: I find the orange one doesn't clean as well as the green one from Costco
I’ve found the same. Mind you, I find any cleaner I buy from dollar stores tend to be watered down. Are they even made by the original manufacturer? I mean, would companies go so far as to make knock-off Palmolive and Windex?
Penalty Box
Dec 12, 2014
398 posts
317 upvotes
vancouver, bc
It becomes hand soap if you dilute it by 5.
Dec 23, 2013
66 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
goat wrote: This is entirely my perception and I'm sure there's no fact behind it at all: I find the orange one doesn't clean as well as the green one from Costco
Its not perception, its probably true. Water content in the stuff is probably very high.
Dec 23, 2013
66 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
Shaynelle wrote: I’ve found the same. Mind you, I find any cleaner I buy from dollar stores tend to be watered down. Are they even made by the original manufacturer? I mean, would companies go so far as to make knock-off Palmolive and Windex?
Usually soap giants tend to contract out the manufacture of these soaps. They usually make their higher end soaps themselves to keep trade secrets, but no giant would bother making this quantity for that cheap. This is likely a low grade formula palmolive gave out to someone to make for them.
Aug 8, 2019
343 posts
198 upvotes
Nice find; awesome price. Will buy this next time I run out.
Apr 15, 2018
164 posts
117 upvotes
I love Dawn.....she is so cute.
Dec 23, 2013
66 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
emilio911 wrote: Still you would not want to wash your hands with it.

https://wellnessmama.com/24964/antibacterial-soap/
Its lactic acid... god forbid we breed a ton of bacteria resistant to lactic acid... what ever will we do

Creating a hostile environment for bacteria doesnt breed superbugs. Its god damned hand soap lol. No one is taking lactic acid to fight a cold
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3162 posts
1672 upvotes
emilio911 wrote: Still you would not want to wash your hands with it.

https://wellnessmama.com/24964/antibacterial-soap/
Not that I agree with the benefit of antibacterial soaps - save the antibiotics for actual infections - but where in what you posted mentions anything about Lactic acid as an antibacterial agent and the negative with it's use?