Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

Dollarama Plus: Lowepro Compact Camera Case $2

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2009 4:47 pm
Feb 11, 2003
712 posts
123 upvotes

[Dollarama] Dollarama Plus: Lowepro Compact Camera Case $2

For those looking for a camera case for their compacts Dollarama has good deal on a Lowepro case. The color scheme is red/black.

I can't remember which model it is but it would be ideal for a compact camera such as a [rfdlink=38]Canon[/rfdlink] A-Series. It might be too big for a [rfdlink=38]Canon[/rfdlink] SD camera but would have room for batteries, cards, etc.

At the Scarborough Town Centre Location in Toronto these were at the front of the first aisle in the Dollarama Plus display (>$1 items)

Here is the actually case offered (thanks to NSX)
[IMG]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2029/loweprotj6.jpg[/IMG]

and also the Z10 (thanks to NOSNOOP)
[IMG]http://www.vistek.ca/prodimglarge/214832.jpg[/IMG]

and you can add the Z5 to the list (thanks to twin)
[IMG]http://demo.commercevision.com.au/images/670224_2.jpg[/IMG]
120 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
1133 posts
145 upvotes
newkid wrote: For those looking for a camera case for their compacts Dollarama has good deal on a Lowepro case. The color scheme is red/black.

I can't remember which model it is but it would be ideal for a compact camera such as a Canon A-Series. It might be too big for a Canon SD camera but would have room for batteries, cards, etc.

At the Scarborough Town Centre Location in Toronto these were at the front of the first aisle in the Dollarama Plus display (>$1 items)

The case issimilar to this style of case...again I can't remember exactly.
[IMG]http://products.lowepro.com//CatalogIma ... GZOOM.jpeg[/IMG]
Dollarama has a "Dollaram Plus" aisle now? Hmmm, I never knew. Might have to check this out.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3977 posts
4228 upvotes
for $2 ......can't complain .....good deal :D
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2005
1784 posts
652 upvotes
St. John's
TimelessVictory wrote: Dollarama has a "Dollaram Plus" aisle now? Hmmm, I never knew. Might have to check this out.
Sounds like the beginning of the end of Dollarama to me. :(
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2005
7963 posts
1142 upvotes
Chew300ZX wrote: Sounds like the beginning of the end of Dollarama to me. :(
Perhaps already the end, since it's Dollarama Plus now.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
2056 posts
499 upvotes
Toronto
They have the blue and black ones just come in at the malvern store.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
1133 posts
145 upvotes
HBP wrote: Perhaps already the end, since it's Dollarama Plus now.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn that sucks. Dollarama was such an awesome store too. Dollarama plus would be a buzzkill store.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6433 posts
1239 upvotes
Canada
TimelessVictory wrote: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn that sucks. Dollarama was such an awesome store too. Dollarama plus would be a buzzkill store.
If they get better products for $2.. I'm all for it.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2007
2728 posts
52 upvotes
Meh, I don't see what the deal is. Was there yesterday. Most of the items were will $1 or less. I didn't notice anything that went UP in price, just newer items for $1.25 -$2.

A Lowepro camera bag is a good deal for $2.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
2178 posts
2040 upvotes
By the Large Bay
Thanks OP! Just picked up the larger case and it fits my G10 perfectly.

Killer deal for 2$ for a Lowepro case.
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
297 upvotes
Midland
It's a camera case. Probably doesn't cost much to manufacture in you know where.
Regardless of the "brand", it seems like a good price.
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
2178 posts
2040 upvotes
By the Large Bay
gordholio wrote: It's a camera case. Probably doesn't cost much to manufacture in you know where.
Regardless of the "brand", it seems like a good price.
Guess that means Henrys is making some bucks on it as their price for the same one is $12.99 :)
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
297 upvotes
Midland
shadowsteve wrote: Guess that means Henrys is making some bucks on it as their price for the same one is $12.99 :)
I'd imagine so. I guess people might think this is a "fake", but what is there to fake.
It's just a camera case.
To me, it doesn't really matter what particular brand it is, as long as it works.
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
Chew300ZX wrote: Sounds like the beginning of the end of Dollarama to me. :(
Yeah, what's the "plus" about doubling prices?
Somebody removed my sig for no reason, without even telling me.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2007
2728 posts
52 upvotes
Tornado F2 wrote: Yeah, what's the "plus" about doubling prices?
Better products, hence this thread.
Nov 13, 2003
765 posts
21 upvotes
Montreal
Has anyone seen these in the Montreal area?
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2006
1035 posts
256 upvotes
Waterloo
Got one. tons of stock in local store. But it is thicker than the picture looks like. You can put two compact cameras in it.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
16011 posts
7474 upvotes
RFD
Damn I'm gonna stop on my way home to checkzors. Thanks I'll let you know if any in Woodbridge.

Edit: None in the Woodbridge location between Martin Grove + HWY7. Shucks. Checked everywhere and couldn't find anything, even around the cashier. I did though pick up those nice Scheffren Berger chocolates yumm

BTW at this location I did see some new $2 products which include the Maxell iPod FM Transmitter. If anyone of you want it, check there, there was like 10 or so on the electronic rack.

Here is how it looks: [IMG]http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/6/7/6/9/ ... 2489_o.jpg[/IMG]

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)