Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

Pokemon Toy with Pokeball [$4]

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2019 11:05 pm
Jul 5, 2018
351 posts
1479 upvotes

[Dollarama] Pokemon Toy with Pokeball [$4]

I spotted these Pokemon toys at dollarama for $4 and figured it would be worth sharing as Pokemon toys can often be a bit pricy at most retailers.

Poke.jpg

This is the same product on Amazon US for a significantly higher price. https://www.amazon.com/Throw-Pop-Pikach ... B01C49MHK0
5 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135812 upvotes
888888 upvotes
i remembered we had something similar back in the Red and Blue era.

You can get the mega contrux pokemon around $5 at Walmart. That might be better than Op because your kids can build it.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2010
1256 posts
236 upvotes
Toronto
Am I the only one who doesn't know what the hell Pokemon is lol Do you collect things, throw the balls at something, is it a card game? I must be getting old...
"signature removed for rule violations" Hell ya, that's what we do! 😝
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1763 posts
554 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks so much OP for posting. Great stuffings for sure for my kids.
going to check out tonight.
Oct 27, 2018
128 posts
139 upvotes
pete_rfd wrote: Am I the only one who doesn't know what the hell Pokemon is lol Do you collect things, throw the balls at something, is it a card game? I must be getting old...
Wow. How did you miss out entirely on what Pokémon is?

Well, here's a quick run down. Pokémon has been a video game where you walk through a world, catching and battling monsters. Catching them in a ball called a Pokéball. There are many monsters and the incentive used to be to catch all the different ones with the catch phrase "Gotta catch 'em all." They've since done away with that phrase; likely because originally there were 151 of the monsters, now there's a little over 800.

It proved to be popular and many things spun off from it. A cartoon show. Movies. Toys. A collectible, battling card game. Figurines. Other genres of video games. Lots of stuff.

I hope that's a serviceable summary of it.

(The official name is Pokémon, with an accent over the e. In order to pronounce it "poh-kay-mon.")
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1041 posts
1292 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…
Oppss Got exicited. Misread as Pokemon Pokebowl
U still have to pay for goods/services U agreed to — even if U did so only unconsciously.
A Visa Canada survey of web shoppers, 1 in 4 said they read all the online text. 50% skimmed it & 27% Read Nothing at all before accepting a tainted offer.