Expired Hot Deals

[Dollarama] SCOSCHE FlatOut™ FLO USB to Type-C Cable $4 AND SCOSCHE Car FM Transmiter $4 AND Xtreme 4 Post Fast USB Hub $4

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2020 3:56 pm
[OP]
Dec 22, 2011
546 posts
477 upvotes

[Dollarama] SCOSCHE FlatOut™ FLO USB to Type-C Cable $4 AND SCOSCHE Car FM Transmiter $4 AND Xtreme 4 Post Fast USB Hub $4

Price:
Retailer:
Dollarama
More offers from Dollarama
Found at Dollarama Ottawa (Orleans, innes rd location)

SCOSCHE FlatOut™ FLO USB to Type-C Charge & Sync Streaming Light Cable 3-ft.

With Cool Light Effect while charging. $4

$37.99 at Amazon.ca

https://www.amazon.ca/SCOSCHE-CAFLO3BL- ... 07CX9J5TH/

ALSO

Scosche TuneIt FM Transmitter

Overview
Scosche's TuneIt FM transmitter plugs into the 3.5mm jack of your iPhone, smartphone, or other mobile devices to deliver a clear and crisp audio signal through your car stereo. It has an integrated aux cable, comes with 3 pre-set memory FM stations, and has an easy to read back lit display.

$29.99 at BESTBUY.CA

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sc ... r/11982171

LAST

HIGH SPEED 4 PORT USB HUB W/ SHORT CABLE $CDN$ 22.00 + CDN$ 19.99 shipping at Amazon.ca

$4 at Dollarama

https://www.amazon.ca/HIGH-SPEED-PORT-S ... B0081LCISM

:D
33 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2002
1610 posts
906 upvotes
The TYPE C cable looks good...I am going to have to search...Thanks OP
What dancing banana ?
Jun 16, 2019
88 posts
160 upvotes
As someone who doesn't shop often at Dollarama... Is stock at Dollarama generally the same across the provinces?
Nov 20, 2017
354 posts
272 upvotes
Can you use the transmitter for actual radio if your stereo deck isn’t connected to a stereo antenna?

Nice find OP. This is a solid brand. I bought a cellphone magnetic mount from the same brand (not at dollarama) and it’s a quality product.

For the post above, dollarama stock is hit and miss. I wouldn’t go in there with my hopes up. You might get lucky if you go to like three different stores. Just being realistic from my own experience. Last time they had similar stuff at dollarama I think only one store had it in my city
Don't go broke saving
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
8498 posts
3552 upvotes
Toronto
I haven't seen USB C cables at Dollarama yet, let alone this EL lighted flow one
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1347 posts
1171 upvotes
Jordanferras wrote: Can you use the transmitter for actual radio if your stereo deck isn’t connected to a stereo antenna
no this won’t give you radio. rather, it sends audio from a connected device’s headphone jack to an FM channel that you can tune to on your car radio.
Wallet safe :rolleyes:
[OP]
Dec 22, 2011
546 posts
477 upvotes
ManCaveGamer wrote: I haven't seen USB C cables at Dollarama yet, let alone this EL lighted flow one
they only have them sometimes and they sold out fast.
:D
Aug 12, 2010
590 posts
362 upvotes
Does the hub have a power in?
Zoomer $36 Plan Loyal
Penalty Box
May 15, 2016
5761 posts
1928 upvotes
Will it cause fire? With usb c cable I heard not good to get cheap.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2011
3183 posts
375 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
No more Type-C cables at Bayview and Major Mac location.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2004
9106 posts
1686 upvotes
Montreal
Michnig wrote: As someone who doesn't shop often at Dollarama... Is stock at Dollarama generally the same across the provinces?
Not in Quebec, if the packaging doesn't have French...you won't find it in Quebec stores.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
1874 posts
912 upvotes
vivibaby wrote: Will it cause fire? With usb c cable I heard not good to get cheap.
Scosche is a pretty decent brand, I wouldn't worry about that.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
17672 posts
4973 upvotes
Would have been a great find if the hub was USB 3.0. 2.0? Too slow now. For $4 and an old system it might be okay though depending on what files you are transferring but doing transfers that take minutes instead of hours is the way to go...

The last time I had the lighted charge and sync cables for my iPhone 5SE, they would not work after the IOS 12 update. Most of the cables refused to sync or charge. Luckily, I have a multi connection cable now that does both, compliments of a relative that works at an Apple store affiliate.
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
13399 posts
3018 upvotes
anyone saw this in Toronto?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)