Expired Hot Deals

[Dollarama] Starlink TOY for nintendo switch $4 (game not included)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2021 12:21 pm
Tags:
None
Member
Mar 26, 2008
208 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
I picked one up in Ajax, and when I got it home, the game was not in it! Went back and checked the other ones, all missing. Not sure if that was the stock Dollarama got, or someone just stole all the actual games out of the packages. :-(
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19104 posts
5541 upvotes
dbdudley wrote: I want it, but not sure I’m willing to brave Dollarama lineups. Thanks for sharing OP!
What lineup? Here in Thunder Bay, I have never been in a line at Dollarama longer than 4 or 5 people. Of late, it's been zero. Walk into the store (like I did yesterday for several items) and walk out again within 5 minutes.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19104 posts
5541 upvotes
whizzzkid wrote: I was hoping a https://www.starlink.com/ deal, disappointed
I got that deal but had to pass on it as it can't be used at anything other than your listed address. Needed for people 20 km out of town that can't get good internet. Might not work anyway because of all the trees on their property. New startup might negate it anyway...
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 17, 2008
581 posts
499 upvotes
SpyKiIIer wrote: I picked one up in Ajax, and when I got it home, the game was not in it! Went back and checked the other ones, all missing. Not sure if that was the stock Dollarama got, or someone just stole all the actual games out of the packages. :-(
I just opened mine and I'm also missing the game. No dlc codes either so I think it just the toy which kind of sucks.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 14, 2008
2693 posts
833 upvotes
DougO wrote: What lineup? Here in Thunder Bay, I have never been in a line at Dollarama longer than 4 or 5 people. Of late, it's been zero. Walk into the store (like I did yesterday for several items) and walk out again within 5 minutes.
I don't remember the last time I haven't seen a lineup outside of Dollarama in our area in Toronto. Maybe just my timing though.
Newbie
Dec 22, 2018
30 posts
101 upvotes
Anyone have luck in London? I'll report back if I find any tomorrow.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
9051 posts
3927 upvotes
Toronto
this game was developed by ubisoft toronto, cool stuff
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
4189 posts
3993 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
At $4 it's worth it just to get an extra Switch game case.

When Walmart was clearing out The Division 2 for $1 that was the best part of the deal.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2407 posts
328 upvotes
Burnaby
Orz, bought from BB for 15$ last month.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Member
May 29, 2018
259 posts
191 upvotes
Still not really worth it, in the sense you'll benefit more from the digital deluxe.edition since the physical set is seriously lacking in weapons and characters
Newbie
Nov 14, 2018
82 posts
60 upvotes
is everyone missing the game? not even dlc, what's the point then, burns since dollarama wont accept returns, is it worth it contacting ubisoft to get the dlc code or not?? if the box says the game is included then it should be in there if not they should advertise it properly. I want the game not the plastic stuff
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14780 posts
4235 upvotes
Depends on your province, but Dollarama has capacity limits and IMO it's one of the worst places to be in because it's small and cramped. I would not recommend going in to look for this non essential item.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
4189 posts
3993 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Carlos18 wrote: is everyone missing the game? not even dlc, what's the point then, burns since dollarama wont accept returns, is it worth it contacting ubisoft to get the dlc code or not?? if the box says the game is included then it should be in there if not they should advertise it properly. I want the game not the plastic stuff
...Oh don't tell me that issue is where they managed to get all this stock from, 3 years later...

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/ ... ame-itself
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 4, 2007
2355 posts
1428 upvotes
input wrote: Are you serious.

How much do you think you can get at EBGames, if you sold it to them lol.
EB Games currently takes it for $1.

They used to take it for $15 even when it was on sale for $15 at Best Buy.
Newbie
Dec 16, 2019
26 posts
24 upvotes
that's not a deal i picked up the PS4 version back in November at Walmart for $1 ....and forgot to tell you all about it oops! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
4189 posts
3993 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Eviltwins wrote: that's not a deal i picked up the PS4 version back in November at Walmart for $1 ....and forgot to tell you all about it oops! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
We all know it was that price.

This is the cheapest the Switch version has ever been, but if it really is all the copies that were produced where the game wasn't even included then we have a problem.

Top