Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

Stayhold Gray Sidekick Cargo Grips Carpets and Rubber Liners | Car Trunk Organizer | for Auto, SUV, Minivan & Boats

Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
2445 posts
1273 upvotes

[Dollarama] Stayhold Gray Sidekick Cargo Grips Carpets and Rubber Liners | Car Trunk Organizer | for Auto, SUV, Minivan & Boats

Stayhold STA-30022-AMS Gray Sidekick Cargo Grips Carpets and Rubber Liners | Car Trunk Organizer | for Auto, SUV, Minivan & Boats

Amazon Reference Link . $22 USD

These works great. I was driving around with a box full with bottle water and it stayed in place.
It's like a book end where the box's weight put additional force on the tiny spikes which grips into the carpet.

Found a handful of them at the hardware tools sections in Tsawwassen and No 1 Road, Richmond location. I bought them all for my 3 cars.
I couldn't find them at Lansdowne Mall, Granville St / Marine and Bridgeport Road.

IMG_6481.JPG
IMG_6484.JPG
IMG_6482.JPG
IMG_6483.JPG
15 replies
Aug 25, 2011
338 posts
369 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Unfortunately I cannot use them with my rubber trunk matDisappointed Face
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21628 posts
17287 upvotes
Markham
bullbell wrote: Unfortunately I cannot use them with my rubber trunk matDisappointed Face
Just buy and cut up some undercarpet anti slip pad and put that under your box.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
3026 posts
1668 upvotes
B.C.
I just bought these a few months ago from Amazon Warehouse deals for $22 for a pair. I was super happy with them!

I had originally seen the in the Industrial Paint & Plastics catalog where they are $20 each (for the basic ones, I got the advanced ones with an extra notch in them from Amazon). https://buyindustrial.ca/ocart/index.ph ... h=stayhold

My Dollarama also had these Stayhold straps for $4 in with the other straps in the hardware/automotive section: https://buyindustrial.ca/ocart/index.ph ... ity-straps
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1190 upvotes
Vancouver
Im going to put this in my whole house
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2863 posts
4093 upvotes
Toronto
story wrote: OP here, this is pretty good too. How's the Velcro holding up in the summer heat? Even my gel tape rated over 100c would fall off in the summer.
This size would work better in my convertible trunk.
it's holding up well. The heat isnt making any diff. They are not heavy duty - the original price is a joke, of course. Depending on the weight and size of the box/whatever I often use 2.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
2445 posts
1273 upvotes
Wellimshopping wrote: Good call dude. I went into the store and it was 2.99$ plus buy 1 get second one 50% off
I went to Lansdowne and didn't see this promotion.
May 10, 2018
211 posts
205 upvotes
story wrote: I went to Lansdowne and didn't see this promotion.
It wasn’t advertised for me either. I asked the worker and she said if you have an account with them then sales are unlocked for you so i opened one on the spot and got it at that price
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2002
1119 posts
168 upvotes
Waterloo
Great, I've been looking for something like this. Thanks!
Nov 5, 2008
427 posts
364 upvotes
Richmond
Anyone comment what the teeth are like on the bottom? I have thin felt-material on my trunk liner so i'm not sure if there'd be enough material for the teeth the sink into and keep a hold of things.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
2445 posts
1273 upvotes
Westbeachbc wrote: Anyone comment what the teeth are like on the bottom? I have thin felt-material on my trunk liner so i'm not sure if there'd be enough material for the teeth the sink into and keep a hold of things.
What car do you have?
It works very well in my G35 and S2000.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)