• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2021 9:02 am
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 21, 2021
581 posts
2035 upvotes

[Dollarama] Tech-1 Gaming mouse $4

I saw this yesterday at the local Dollarama near me (Montreal). Sorry for the bad photo quality.
Images
  • IMG_20210806_141714451.jpg
  • IMG_20210806_141720114.jpg
Thread Summary
Looking for a more advanced version? Check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best gaming mice!
24 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24325 posts
31195 upvotes
That's something for $4 I suppose.

No eBay or AliExpress wait period.
.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 10, 2008
14541 posts
31238 upvotes
What if this mouse is the greatest well kept secret in performance !


Or it’s junk .
Ok I need my morning coffee obviously
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2367 posts
2577 upvotes
Toronto
There was an open box of this at Dollarama so I took a look. It only has the left and right mouse button and a scroll wheel.

Everything is plastic and somewhat narrow, it's also not ergonomic like most gaming mice. Basically feels like a regular mouse with extra ridges built in to look "cool". It is a wired mouse.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 18, 2011
1954 posts
1616 upvotes
Pickering
I can't speak on this specific model, but the regular Tech-1 mouse's USE to be reasonable, 2-3 years ago. Now they often lose connection, lag in response, or disconnect completely.
CTC employee
Sport Chek / Canadian Tire / Party City discount
Telus EPP $66.5/45GB/BYOD
Bell EPP $50/20GB/BYOD
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4647 posts
4145 upvotes
silverele wrote: There was an open box of this at Dollarama so I took a look. It only has the left and right mouse button and a scroll wheel.

Everything is plastic and somewhat narrow, it's also not ergonomic like most gaming mice. Basically feels like a regular mouse with extra ridges built in to look "cool". It is a wired mouse.
And it lights up?!? That's worth the price of admission!
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1949 posts
3179 upvotes
Surrey
whenever there is a "gaming" on the package, ppl will buy
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4647 posts
4145 upvotes
Richard1986 wrote: I can't speak on this specific model, but the regular Tech-1 mouse's USE to be reasonable, 2-3 years ago. Now they often lose connection, lag in response, or disconnect completely.
This one is wired so losing connection is unlikely... The other one you are referring is a wireless mouse.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 2, 2017
1480 posts
2838 upvotes
s'toon
Who would downvote this? Seriously. Its a $4 mouse that is sold on ebay for 15$ from china. See what you can get for a 4$ mouse online.

This is very cheap for a kid who destroys mice playing roblox. Bought a 60$ mouse that broke from roblox recently.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2367 posts
2577 upvotes
Toronto
muffin4life wrote: And it lights up?!? That's worth the price of admission!
Yes, it looks like it should light up. =) But calling this a gaming mouse over a regular one is a strech. Kinda like putting flame stickers on a car doesn't make it a street racer. lol
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2010
1373 posts
1558 upvotes
Earth
Seanne wrote: Who would downvote this? Seriously. Its a $4 mouse that is sold on ebay for 15$ from china. See what you can get for a 4$ mouse online.

This is very cheap for a kid who destroys mice playing roblox. Bought a 60$ mouse that broke from roblox recently.
1. $4 for a wired optical mouse = good price; but many might not call it a hot deal however the availability of being in most Dollarama stores is makes it hot to some.
2. Many will be skeptical of Dollarama and lots of RFD negative vibes out there.

To me, next time I am out I will pick up one: Thanks Op!
Zoomer: 1 account for family and planning to leave for good in 2023
Koodo too: for a phone and locked to 24 months but was a good deal.
Jr. Member
Oct 3, 2006
156 posts
572 upvotes
Oakville
WIll pick one up for grandpa, he's into classic games like Solitaire and Minesweeper
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2705 posts
2615 upvotes
silverele wrote: Yes, it looks like it should light up. =) But calling this a gaming mouse over a regular one is a strech. Kinda like putting flame stickers on a car doesn't make it a street racer. lol
*sadly removes the flame stickers on the beige corolla*
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
20411 posts
8802 upvotes
Toronto
Tech-1 products are generally junk.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)