Expired Hot Deals

[Dollarama] Toronto Blue Jays Rawlings Double Play Soft Core Baseballs 2-Pack - $4

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2019 3:07 pm
[OP]
Feb 17, 2009
338 posts
354 upvotes

[Dollarama] Toronto Blue Jays Rawlings Double Play Soft Core Baseballs 2-Pack - $4

Price:
Retailer:
Dollarama
More offers from Dollarama
I picked up a pack of these at the Calgary Dollarama Beacon Hill location. These are advertised as being "playable" and they did feel pretty good in my hands. The size and weight feels right, and they have raised seams, although the seams are not raised as high as a real baseball. I think they would be a pretty good ball to play catch or do fielding/batting drills with the kids. They would also make great stocking stuffers for a Jays fan because of the logo on the ball. For 2 bucks a ball, I thought it was a no-brainer.
Images
  • IMG_20191214_142127.jpg
5 replies
Jan 8, 2012
78 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
Ooh. I like these, gonna check out a couple stores in the GTA today. These will be perfect to bring to Cuba to play catch with and also give some away to the lovely people of Cuba.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3750 posts
2332 upvotes
Toronto
Guklagar wrote: Ooh. I like these, gonna check out a couple stores in the GTA today. These will be perfect to bring to Cuba to play catch with and also give some away to the lovely people of Cuba.
but are these actually better than the leather baseballs that they make and sell all over the place in Cuba? Some vendors actually sell coloured ones with MLB team logos (obviously not licenced though).
Edit: not knocking your good will gesture though, that's awesome. Just saying that the balls in Cuba are pretty good quality as well just for playing around with.
Jan 8, 2012
78 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
Fightguard wrote: but are these actually better than the leather baseballs that they make and sell all over the place in Cuba? Some vendors actually sell coloured ones with MLB team logos (obviously not licenced though).
Edit: not knocking your good will gesture though, that's awesome. Just saying that the balls in Cuba are pretty good quality as well.
No doubt! But these will look amazing, especially with the Blue Jays logo on it. They usually appreciate everything we give them each time we go down there.
May 16, 2017
348 posts
161 upvotes
are cubans that hungry for baseball, i heard its not uncommon for them to just sit down and talk baseball, just about anywhere
Jan 27, 2014
69 posts
48 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP got 5 packs. Made my day.