71 upvotes
Calgary

[Dollarama] Wonder Arms Total Arm Workout System $4

Price:
$4
Retailer:
Dollarama
More offers from Dollarama
Wonder Arms Total Arm Workout System @Dollerrama for $4. Same system selling out on Amazon.ca for $14.
https://www.amazon.ca/Wonder-Arms-Worko ... B073HX8WN6
Images
  • 20190712_122053.jpg
12 replies
Oct 17, 2009
666 posts
1232 upvotes
This thing has pretty horrific reviews. Seems like yet another hunk of plastic doomed to the landfill that our kids will have to deal with one day.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
16352 posts
6299 upvotes
Oakville
Seems like every review, even the good reviews, talk about how easily the bands break, and no way to order new bands. Womp womp.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Feb 27, 2011
221 posts
379 upvotes
Getting fit takes HARD WORK and COMMITMENT! There's nothing QUICK and EASY about it!

Any of these products claiming you'll get fit in minutes a day are a scam.
Sep 27, 2007
217 posts
112 upvotes
Vancouver
This is apparently targeted for people that wants to tone flabby arms which is a huge misinformation. It's already well known that spot reducing is a myth, the most popular spot reducing myth is getting rid of belly fat by doing sit ups.

What works? Lower your body fat percentage by eating below calories and you will lose fat but your body decides which area it prioritizes in losing fat first. Generally our stomach is where we first gain fat but also the last place we lose fat, that's why you'll never see a guy with an eight pack but has obese flabby arms.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1152 posts
1808 upvotes
andyyuen wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 2:57 pm

Shake weight!!!
I cant never forget this segment when Shake Weight is mentioned. Anytime Kaley.....anytime

Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4565 posts
1701 upvotes
Markham
I knew the responses would be explosive
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1044 posts
743 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
2damax wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 2:58 pm
This is apparently targeted for people that wants to tone flabby arms which is a huge misinformation. It's already well known that spot reducing is a myth, the most popular spot reducing myth is getting rid of belly fat by doing sit ups.

What works? Lower your body fat percentage by eating below calories and you will lose fat but your body decides which area it prioritizes in losing fat first. Generally our stomach is where we first gain fat but also the last place we lose fat, that's why you'll never see a guy with an eight pack but has obese flabby arms.
Lmao this made me picture that in my head and now I can't get it out. But you are right
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1085 posts
379 upvotes
I saw it at Dollarama a few weeks ago in Richmond and considered buying it but didn't after reading the reviews on Amazon.

I ended up buying this instead which was also at Dollarama for the same price.
https://www.amazon.ca/Strength-Exercise ... B077LF9DYR
I don't recommend this one either as it is too hard to use and one of my arms still hurts from trying it at the store.
Apr 14, 2019
87 posts
96 upvotes
CantMissADeal wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 6:48 pm
I saw it at Dollarama a few weeks ago in Richmond and considered buying it but didn't after reading the reviews on Amazon.

I ended up buying this instead which was also at Dollarama for the same price.
https://www.amazon.ca/Strength-Exercise ... B077LF9DYR
I don't recommend this one either as it is too hard to use and one of my arms still hurts from trying it at the store.
Pain is gain
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1384 posts
1310 upvotes
Canada
This thread made me laugh and gave my abs a total workout for free. No need for a dollarama ab roller now