Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

[YMMV] Dollarama - Thomas & Friends (Trackmaster motorized trains) $4

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2018 11:03 am
Nov 26, 2015
887 posts
671 upvotes
Ontario

[Dollarama] [YMMV] Dollarama - Thomas & Friends (Trackmaster motorized trains) $4

For those who has kids that love Thomas and friends trains, I was able to find some at a Burlington, ON Dollarama. (Brant Street by No Frills) I went to look for the BELL knee pads ($4) for my niece to use for snowboarding when I stumble upon it. They had 2 at that time and I took both. I picked up a Diesel 6 and Percy. These were the ones that talked when you pushed a button as well as moved with batteries.

I believe these cost between $10 to $20 a piece elsewhere.

This is a YMMV but it is good to know that it may be possible to find some. Sorry do not have a picture anymore. Gave it to my nephew same day and he went crazy and played with it right away. Happy searching!
11 replies
Jul 17, 2007
721 posts
1541 upvotes
Milton,ON
is percy still doing the night time deliveries?
Your signature will appear like this in posts
Nov 26, 2015
887 posts
671 upvotes
Ontario
sprung wrote: is it these?
Along that line. I found a picture of the one I meant. It is in this kind of packaging; similar to what I found at Walmart.
Percy.PNG
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7441 posts
4191 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Found these in Moncton, NB on Trinity Dr.

These one are cool because they have a push button that turn on the train and there's train noises (get anoying after a while).

For people getting into these I would recommend to find the old style track master tracks (blue or light grey). They are easier to connect than the newer style. Also the newer style doesn't give you a lot ability to change the track since some peices are bent in ways to only be used one way.
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2014
1206 posts
529 upvotes
Pickering, ON
My son would love this...
gonna be searching from mississauga to Ajax for these
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3978 posts
4234 upvotes
I saw these a few months back at one of the GTA ones ...couldn't remember which location exactly
Nov 26, 2015
887 posts
671 upvotes
Ontario
Thought I will check a few more locations.

Checked Queenston/Nash in Hamilton and they do not have these. They have the smaller ones.
Checked the Rymal/Upper Centennial in Stoney Creek and they do not have these either.

I hope others may find some and it isn't just a one off.
Last edited by Etabol on Jan 31st, 2018 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
1243 posts
450 upvotes
Anyone know if these fit on the standard wooden play train tracks? Or is this meant to just move on the floor?
Jan 5, 2007
453 posts
244 upvotes
puroeuro wrote: Anyone know if these fit on the standard wooden play train tracks? Or is this meant to just move on the floor?
Trackmaster trains use plastic tracks and the trains are a bit bigger. The wooden trains fit on the wood tracks. The wood trains usually go for about $16 each retail. With tender they are about $30 retail.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)