Expired Hot Deals

Locked: [Dominion Pub and Kitchen] Buck A Shuck Oysters Until We're Shucked Out! Sats 5Pm 500 Queen St E (416) 366-5555

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2019 7:50 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1031 posts
1279 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…

Buck A Shuck Oysters Until We're Shucked Out! Sats 5Pm 500 Queen St E (416) 366-5555

Deal Link:
Price:
$1.oo Each
Retailer:
Dominion Pub and Kitchen

Works With
$50 Bonus E-Gift Card when you purchase a $100 E-Gift Card! TO
pogue-mahone-pub-kitchen-50-bonus-e-gif ... #p31843331
SOAP & WASH YOUR HANDS! Cough InTo Arm Pits.
I Don't Take Prisoners. We Eat Them.
Better to have a Green Thumb than a Brown Nose!
I am Offended You're Offended.
Share:
17 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
12995 upvotes
This isn't a regular deal in Ontario?
There's a bunch of buck a shucks in Vancouver.

Also I wonder how many they have until they run out.
There's a couple places here that'll 86 them early.
Banned
Aug 23, 2019
897 posts
455 upvotes
death_hawk wrote: This isn't a regular deal in Ontario?
There's a bunch of buck a shucks in Vancouver.

Also I wonder how many they have until they run out.
There's a couple places here that'll 86 them early.
lots of bars in Toronto have buck a shuck, this is definitely not a hot deal at all.... Also I've neve rbeen to this pub, but 500 Queen St E isn't exactly a "hot" spot... You can easily get buck-a shuck on King West, or downtown.....

way better and trendier...……. than 500 Queen St E.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1005 posts
1573 upvotes
Toronto
Doebird wrote: lots of bars in Toronto have buck a shuck, this is definitely not a hot deal at all.... Also I've neve rbeen to this pub, but 500 Queen St E isn't exactly a "hot" spot... You can easily get buck-a shuck on King West, or downtown.....

way better and trendier...……. than 500 Queen St E.
Lol don’t be elitist, not everyone lives in the core. For people out east it’ll be that much easier.
Banned
Aug 23, 2019
897 posts
455 upvotes
althanis wrote: Lol don’t be elitist, not everyone lives in the core. For people out east it’ll be that much easier.
nothing to do with being elitist.
queen and river st. is not exactly a good spot for anyone
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
2754 posts
2032 upvotes
Toronto
Doebird wrote: nothing to do with being elitist.
How long has it been since you've been there?

Not saying it's the best area but it isn't what it used to be, it has undergone and continues to under go massive revitalization. Would I go there for buck a shuck no I'd stick with king west for a night out.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2011
1361 posts
1146 upvotes
WESTMOUNT
I gotta start reading these titles a lot more closely. This is not what I was expecting at all.

;-)
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1005 posts
1573 upvotes
Toronto
How is it not a good spot for anyone? Does no one live there? Eye roll.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2003
1827 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
Been here before for beers. They have a tap special most nights. Food is pretty good. I'll try their oysters next time..
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1005 posts
1573 upvotes
Toronto
I actually went there last Saturday. The oysters were great, and service was good. Inside was actually kinda chilly, that’s my only criticism.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
6083 posts
2159 upvotes
I always end up spending like $80 & over per person whenever I go to any Buck a Shuck. Like each person might order 24 oysters, add in some other food & drinks & next thing you know, its $80 per person or more. At least this is the case for me & my friends. Its a good way for restaurants to draw customers in, as they're really not making money off the oysters but rely on people to order drinks & other food
Apr 26, 2019
336 posts
424 upvotes
LOL says who? I live a short walk away, and I think it's a great area. I think you meant to say it's not a good spot *for you*.
Banned
Aug 23, 2019
897 posts
455 upvotes
GordonGartrelle wrote: LOL says who? I live a short walk away, and I think it's a great area. I think you meant to say it's not a good spot *for you*.
I bet you do. Let me guess 905 er turned to downtown living bought in Queen east and thinks they are cool.... lawls. ;)

Random pub being shilled by random internet trolls for a shitty deal.
Buck a suck in shitty Queen east is laughable when dozens and dozens of bars offer same deal and better food and better location.
Apr 26, 2019
336 posts
424 upvotes
Doebird wrote: I bet you do. Let me guess 905 er turned to downtown living bought in Queen east and thinks they are cool.... lawls. ;)

Random pub being shilled by random internet trolls for a shitty deal.
Buck a suck in shitty Queen east is laughable when dozens and dozens of bars offer same deal and better food and better location.
I'm going to guess that you don't even live in Toronto, given you think King West (widely known to be full of 905ers) is a "trendier location" and that there are better options "downtown".
Banned
Aug 23, 2019
897 posts
455 upvotes
GordonGartrelle wrote: I'm going to guess that you don't even live in Toronto, given you think King West (widely known to be full of 905ers) is a "trendier location" and that there are better options "downtown".
Lol that’s your comeback?
Lol
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1031 posts
1279 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…
Doebird wrote: Random pub being shilled by random internet trolls for a shitty deal.
Name Some. Enlighten us.
You dropping DoeBird Shit everywhere it seems. Whats your problem?
Isn't it time you were anoyamousely serial down voting?
Chill.
SOAP & WASH YOUR HANDS! Cough InTo Arm Pits.
I Don't Take Prisoners. We Eat Them.
Better to have a Green Thumb than a Brown Nose!
I am Offended You're Offended.
Dec 5, 2015
568 posts
607 upvotes
Verdun, QC
Torontonians :rolleyes:
Banned
Aug 23, 2019
897 posts
455 upvotes
HalfTrack wrote: Name Some. Enlighten us.
You dropping DoeBird Shit everywhere it seems. Whats your problem?
Isn't it time you were anoyamousely serial down voting?
Chill.
Why are you shilling this place ? You the owner? Or a server trying to get more tips.....
Surprised this thread hasn’t been locked..... oh great..... “hot deal is just an every day bs deal” now......

Buck a shuck in Toronto is nothing special....
Here are 5 off the top of my head.....
Locales only
Loose moose
Shore club
Biffs bistro
Bar hop - Danforth or king west.