Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Domino's Pizza

Dominos.ca Free Cheesy Bread First Online Order

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2009 7:48 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Oct 15, 2008
650 posts
169 upvotes
London

[Domino's Pizza] Dominos.ca Free Cheesy Bread First Online Order

With any order type GRATEFUL and receive free cheesy bread if its your first online order. I was able to stack this with another coupon.
22 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
2903 posts
1011 upvotes
Toronto
While I would normally say "thank you", there are so many franchises that opt out of these promotions, it renders them useless. I am guilty of posting a bunch of them myself. Many I was unable to use because my local franchise is not a participant.

To make matters worse, the head office doesn't have any type of pizza hour customer service where reps can be reached on the phone to determine if a program is in fact valid or not.

Quite simply, Dominos Canada online is a total disaster.
[OP]
Oct 15, 2008
650 posts
169 upvotes
London
JonJubeTube wrote: While I would normally say "thank you", there are so many franchises that opt out of these promotions, it renders them useless. I am guilty of posting a bunch of them myself. Many I was unable to use because my local franchise is not a participant.

To make matters worse, the head office doesn't have any type of pizza hour customer service where reps can be reached on the phone to determine if a program is in fact valid or not.

Quite simply, Dominos Canada online is a total disaster.
I am fairly certain that this coupon code is actually run through all locations because it is a dominos.ca coupon code.. not specifically for a location, could be wrong but worth a shot for ppl if they are ordering anyways
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2008
5851 posts
771 upvotes
Ottawa
I will let you guys know if it worked for me.

Just placed an order. Thanks OP if this works.

I wasnt even planning on ordering a pizza! I told myself it would be a snack/lunch for tomorrow lol! Damn you RFD!!! :evil:
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2006
2061 posts
5 upvotes
anyone confirm it work? i'll be calling my dominos before hand to confirm
Ahh RFD has bled me dry... :(

Biggest score: CT 5% back card, saved me a few thousand :D

World wide coalition against doors; founding member rampage jackson
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
2903 posts
1011 upvotes
Toronto
FunkyC wrote: I am fairly certain that this coupon code is actually run through all locations because it is a dominos.ca coupon code.. not specifically for a location, could be wrong but worth a shot for ppl if they are ordering anyways
Two previous online codes were rejected 4online and telus because local Toronto franchises opted out... which is why I made the comment.

A franchise can opt out of the promotions thus the Dominos online codes are YMMV.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12126 posts
4952 upvotes
The code works but when you do it, they charged me more for one of the 2 pizza for $xx.xx specials so it negates the "deal".

I canceled my order and went elsewhere.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2003
1298 posts
528 upvotes
Hamilton
hmmm the coupon only seems to become complete when i pick cheesy bread, nothing else works....why would i want double cheesy bread unless this is a buy one get one free deal.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2007
3316 posts
529 upvotes
GVR
Thanks, OP. Found this through Google. Stacked with coupon BLUE. :cheesygri
Jan 22, 2006
446 posts
1 upvote
I've used this twice now... works great.

Kanata location.
Welcome to the Jungle: 4 Cats and 4 Kids
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6447 posts
1292 upvotes
Ontario
Nice. I may try it out. If it doesn't go through, I'll cancel the order as I find Dominoes costs more than other stores.
Mar 22, 2005
12126 posts
4952 upvotes
Quadcats wrote: I've used this twice now... works great.

Kanata location.
Works great unless you are buying one of their specials. Then, not so much.
Mar 21, 2009
11 posts
2 upvotes
manitoba
Worked like a charm with another coupon :D
Thanks!!!!
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2004
3196 posts
30 upvotes
great find!
"FREECB" used to work like a charm... hope this is similar
HEATWARE 47+ : BST 27+ : EBAY 212+ (links on request)
Dec 14, 2008
153 posts
15 upvotes
Ottawa
I believe it only works with delivery (at least when I tried). Still a good deal if you want the sticks in exchange for the delivery charge.
Jan 22, 2006
446 posts
1 upvote
kool1 wrote: Works great unless you are buying one of their specials. Then, not so much.
I had used "one of their specials" twice with this code.. but it seems not to be allowing it now... Sorry..
Welcome to the Jungle: 4 Cats and 4 Kids

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)