Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Domino's Pizza

50% Off All Pizzas Offer - Richmond Hill and Aurora - July 1 to July 15

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2018 10:19 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
7162 posts
4451 upvotes
Between Countries

[Domino's Pizza] 50% Off All Pizzas Offer - Richmond Hill and Aurora - July 1 to July 15

I just saw this card on the box of my order. 50% off all items on all days from July 1 to July 15. Appears to be Richmond Hill and Aurora locations. Online orders only. Doesn't look like it needs a coupon code. Coupon code 8700 and 8705.
20180616_133317a.jpg
Last edited by DiceMan on Jul 2nd, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
13 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2588 posts
2402 upvotes
Markham
Thank you OP.
Anyone spotted this in GTA other locations?
-------
Thank you
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5539 posts
1962 upvotes
kunamvahees wrote: Thank you OP.
Anyone spotted this in GTA other locations?
Nothing in Markham nor in the mail. Just ordered the $12.99 4 topping large for takeout today.
Life
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
2058 posts
696 upvotes
Ottawa
Ymmv, not in ottawa
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3559 posts
4105 upvotes
Nadda in adjacent Vaughan, boooo.

I've dealt with Dominos regularly for a few years. They had a fantastic 50% off their LOADED pan pizza for a few years which was amazing. $11 all in and delish. All their other regular dough pizzas are mediocre even at coupon prices. Much rather have the Reginos at Yonge/Clarke.
For Sale:
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3559 posts
4105 upvotes
Nadda in adjacent Vaughan, boooo.

I've dealt with Dominos regularly for a few years. They had a fantastic 50% off their LOADED pan pizza for a few years which was amazing. $11 all in and delish buttery savory crust with amazing taste except for the rather bland tomato sauce. All their other regular dough pizzas are kind of mediocre even at coupon prices. Just had a medium EXTRAVAGANZA at $16 with delivery on a $5 coupon. good value. All toppings are nice and baked into the cheese (unlike pizza pizza garbage). IT's alright, but much rather have the Reginos at Yonge/Clarke because the taste is a bit better and you get a large for same price an no coupons needed.
For Sale:
Sep 2, 2005
403 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto
I got something similar on my Domino's pizza box from Laird & Eglinton.
There is no code or anything.
So how do I use this when ordering online? I just order my pizza without any coupon code, and show up to pick up my order with the coupon, and they will give me the discount at the cash register?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
5062 posts
1644 upvotes
Richmond Hill
The 50% off all pizza codes are listed under Home page > Coupons, seems location specific.

However, will post them for folks to try.

Happy Canada Day long weekend!
"Buy now, think later. This is the way."
Jul 1, 2018
60 posts
584 upvotes
Waterloo
Saw this on a boulevard political ad style sign in Cambridge, ON. I thought damn, they’re desperate. Code on the sign was 700 for 50% off.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3084 posts
909 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
AgentV wrote: Saw this on a boulevard political ad style sign in Cambridge, ON. I thought damn, they’re desperate. Code on the sign was 700 for 50% off.
was just about to post this as well. Saw it on the corner of Burnett and Can-Amera
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
7162 posts
4451 upvotes
Between Countries
enwhyRFD wrote: The 50% off all pizza codes are listed under Home page > Coupons, seems location specific.

However, will post them for folks to try.

Happy Canada Day long weekend!
Yes, this is what showed up when I set my store to either Aurora or Oak Ridges / Richmond Hill: 8700 and 8705. I don't know if they work for other stores.
Dominos.JPG
Jun 3, 2007
143 posts
4 upvotes
Montreal
Worked for me for the location on Front St. downtown
Sep 30, 2001
29586 posts
9132 upvotes
Toronto
got my loaded pan pizza! found it better than their traditional crust but i still prefer pizza hut. can't go wrong at 50% off though!
Be kind and civil with one another
Feb 1, 2018
316 posts
157 upvotes
I ordered one which include Extra Cheese. I added Triple Cheese and paid for it. The pizza came out as Extra Cheese. I even give them tips when I picked it up. Very disappointed.

This is not my first time ordering Triple Cheese. 1 out of 4 I get the good amount of cheese, the rest they cheat on me. Beware. Make sure you open your box to check before paying.

FYI, Triple Cheese you should see about 2mm layer of cheese.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)