• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2021 8:24 pm
[OP]
Feb 8, 2017
87 posts
36 upvotes

[Domino's Pizza] 50% Off Build Your Own Pizzas

Promo code: WN8700

Got this on the Dominos flyer in the mail (Peel region GTA) Doesn’t work with Specialty pizzas, only with BYOPs.

Enjoy!
24 replies
Dec 16, 2010
786 posts
681 upvotes
Canada
In before Costco pizza is better posts!

Thanks OP although I'm in Alberta.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12703 posts
21921 upvotes
PannTher wrote: In before Costco pizza is better posts!

Never thought Costco pizza was good
Jan 7, 2010
158 posts
103 upvotes
Burlington
Darn, didn't work for me in Burlington
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2006
1078 posts
411 upvotes
marvelsun2 wrote: Promo code: WN8700

Got this on the Dominos flyer in the mail (Peel region GTA) Doesn’t work with Specialty pizzas, only with BYOPs.

Enjoy!
Seem like is not available in Mississauga,

Thanks
May 20, 2011
126 posts
138 upvotes
CALGARY
PannTher wrote: In before Costco pizza is better posts!

stephroll wrote: Never thought Costco pizza was good
Costco pizza is very meh imo. It's big but there's not much on it. Tastes too salty (my Costco anyway). I say "tastes" because pizza is almost always hella salty but at least some of them "tastes" good rather than just salty. That said, the Dominoes close to my house makes terrible pizza. Much pretty the Hut near me although I know a lot of people like Dominoes on here.
Last edited by iRSX2011 on Jan 28th, 2021 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1529 posts
3371 upvotes
For Second I thought that when you said BYOP, it meant that I would have to pick up the dough and toppings at dominos and make the pizza at home myself, lol. And yes, I am having a long day lol
Jan 24, 2010
80 posts
66 upvotes
GTA
Does not work for Pickering or Ajax locations Disappointed Face
Nov 12, 2019
188 posts
478 upvotes
jetertmac wrote: For Second I thought that when you said BYOP, it meant that I would have to pick up the dough and toppings at dominos and make the pizza at home myself, lol. And yes, I am having a long day lol
That's only Ikea.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
2702 posts
1274 upvotes
worked for me, could be store specific, seems to come with a free hot sauce too
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1119 posts
15367 upvotes
North York, ON
Doesn't work at Wilson Ave. North York store.
Billy Ocean is a musical genius!
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4139 posts
2678 upvotes
Its certainly better than nothing but if I BYOP the same toppings that are on the pacific veggie feast pizza, the 50% off price is actually only 25% less than if I I were to just order the pacific veggie off the feast menu. Not sure if this the same difference with all feast pizzas, but the pacific veggie is my usual go-to at Domino's.
Feb 17, 2017
112 posts
106 upvotes
iRSX2011 wrote: Costco pizza is very meh imo. It's big but there's not much on it. Tastes too salty (my Costco anyway). I say "tastes" because pizza is almost always hella salty but at least some of them "tastes" good rather than just salty. That said, the Dominoes close to my house makes terrible pizza. Much pretty the Hut near me although I know a lot of people like Dominoes on here.
The key is finding a good location. One time I ordered from a random location that I was passing by and the pizza tasted like actual cardboard. It was like they ran out of dough and started making pizzas out of the boxes.

The location near me tastes pretty good though.
Apr 10, 2006
389 posts
192 upvotes
Seems to be working for Creditview location in Brampton. Didn't even know there was one there.

Anyway, by building my own pizza to follow the Extravaganzza, I'm only saving about $5 from the original price. That's considering I removed 1 topping that I don't like. If I follow it exactly, I'll only be saving $4. Far cry from 50% off. A saving is still a saving.
Aug 8, 2007
526 posts
377 upvotes
iRSX2011 wrote: Costco pizza is very meh imo. It's big but there's not much on it. Tastes too salty (my Costco anyway). I say "tastes" because pizza is almost always hella salty but at least some of them "tastes" good rather than just salty. That said, the Dominoes close to my house makes terrible pizza. Much pretty the Hut near me although I know a lot of people like Dominoes on here.
Costco Pizza in the US is very good. I seem to recall you could even ask for things like extra cheese or toppings pwhen ordering a whole pizza. In Canada it seems that rather than raising prices to compensate for cost increases they just lower the quality. Maybe same thing happens in US but cost of ingredients is lower so not as noticeable.
Mar 6, 2015
919 posts
470 upvotes
Robidas Island
no 50% discount on no 60 pts from dominos either :(
Jan 12, 2017
309 posts
298 upvotes
Toronto
8705 works for 50% off at some locations.

8722 also works for 50% off L and XL pizzas at some locations.