Expired Hot Deals

[Domino's Pizza] 50% Off Domino's Pizza - Kitchener, Cambridge, Paris

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2021 10:59 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Member
Apr 6, 2013
250 posts
198 upvotes

[Domino's Pizza] 50% Off Domino's Pizza - Kitchener, Cambridge, Paris

50% off Domino's Pizza with code 620.
Valid in Kitchener, Cambridge, Paris
Images
  • upload.jpg
32 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2001
4385 posts
2582 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
France?
😱
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2006
3397 posts
1863 upvotes
Toronto
Lots of other locations give 50% off too. But only Monday through Wednesday. I plan accordingly.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210201-182358.png
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 9, 2012
3470 posts
2117 upvotes
Kitchener
Might be in for one...or two....
Why can't we all just get along?
[OP]
Member
Apr 6, 2013
250 posts
198 upvotes
jeff1970 wrote: Might be in for one...or two....
Domino's has been my go to covid takeout place. Decent prices when they have 50% off. Which has been pretty often.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 5, 2004
4482 posts
1050 upvotes
Guelph, ON
Tip your drivers people!!!
Sr. Member
Aug 29, 2013
792 posts
572 upvotes
Waterloo
sixer wrote: Tip your drivers people!!!
Question is, do you tip for pick-up? Ordered Domino’s tonight for pick-up and tipped a toonie... not much, but something... wondering how fellow rfd’ers feel. (Sorry to derail).
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
2132 posts
1602 upvotes
Waterloo
glfrboy wrote: Question is, do you tip for pick-up? Ordered Domino’s tonight for pick-up and tipped a toonie... not much, but something... wondering how fellow rfd’ers feel. (Sorry to derail).
Tipped $2.50 today when picking up since they seem to be working overdrive in pandemic times.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
13780 posts
8825 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
I don't tip for pickup.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 5, 2004
4482 posts
1050 upvotes
Guelph, ON
Eviltwins wrote: pizza is cheap to make no tip ever ! 🥳Slice Of Pizza
You realize that's how delivery drivers make their money, right? Franchise owners take the $3 delivery charge you pay online.
[OP]
Member
Apr 6, 2013
250 posts
198 upvotes
glfrboy wrote: Question is, do you tip for pick-up? Ordered Domino’s tonight for pick-up and tipped a toonie... not much, but something... wondering how fellow rfd’ers feel. (Sorry to derail).
I don't tip for pickup, do you tip at all fast food places? I don't bother with delivery, it adds too much cost with the delivery fee and the expected tip.

It's been long over due to abolish tipping. Companies should pay workers fairly, it shouldn't be on the customers to pay them.
Sr. Member
Aug 29, 2013
792 posts
572 upvotes
Waterloo
sixer wrote: Franchise owners take the $3 delivery charge you pay online.
I really hope that is not the case. I’ve been tipping online since the pandemic started...
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
13780 posts
8825 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Yeah, that goes to the franchise to pay for delivery salary.
glfrboy wrote: I really hope that is not the case. I’ve been tipping online since the pandemic started...

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Sr. Member
Aug 29, 2013
792 posts
572 upvotes
Waterloo
grahamj89 wrote: do you tip at all fast food places? I don't bother with delivery, it adds too much cost with the delivery fee and the expected tip.
I pretty much tip something if it’s asked for. Obviously the degree of tip will depend on the service/cost. I’ve become more sensitive to this especially since the pandemic started.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2006
3397 posts
1863 upvotes
Toronto
grahamj89 wrote: It's been long over due to abolish tipping. Companies should pay workers fairly, it shouldn't be on the customers to pay them.
Absolutely agree. The prices will have to go up, so the owner can pay better wages. But then the owner is motivated to only employ good workers.
Jr. Member
Oct 8, 2008
184 posts
90 upvotes
Ontario
They got rid of extra larges a week or two ago. I feel like I'm being cut off.
[OP]
Member
Apr 6, 2013
250 posts
198 upvotes
beachlover wrote: Absolutely agree. The prices will have to go up, so the owner can pay better wages. But then the owner is motivated to only employ good workers.
Exactly. A $15 meal works out to almost $20 with tax and a 15% tip (calculated on the taxed amount, which is the way the POS systems do it). I'd rather see the $20 price tag up front and know that's the final cost.
[OP]
Member
Apr 6, 2013
250 posts
198 upvotes
esaul17 wrote: They got rid of extra larges a week or two ago. I feel like I'm being cut off.
It's still letting me order an x-large now. They don't have all crust options available in all sizes though, e.g. pan pizza is only medium

Top