Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Domino's Pizza

Domino’s Pizza 50%off (YMMV - Maybe GTA only)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 2nd, 2020 1:05 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2003
1136 posts
281 upvotes
Markham
Not working for Stouffville or any markham locations

I guess I’ll have to stick w Stouffville 50% off Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday!
Sandviper
Nov 14, 2008
382 posts
205 upvotes
IM getting sick of dominos, and I feel dirty after eating it, Dirty Dominos
May 5, 2006
910 posts
378 upvotes
The Monday one used to work in Newmarket, but I had to stop as I was getting too fat :(
Mar 26, 2012
203 posts
65 upvotes
Pizza doesn't have to make you fat, but you gotta portion it out. Yes there's a lot of calories, it's not ideal if you are not exercising at all BUT, even for someone sedentary, if you think of a large as three or even four meals it's fine. Reheating mid-range pizza is what toaster ovens were made for!
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10280 posts
4735 upvotes
Toronto
MON50P is still going strong
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2017
1142 posts
1346 upvotes
Kitchener
Codes are posted all over the place in kitchener waterloo, on little signs in places that make no sense (streets with no dominos nearby)
code is 700 here.

But i mean dominos has 50% like all year long (or better), it's not really a promo anymore. The pizza hut bogo on now is a real promo, they rarely do such deals.
Just search here:
http://www.dominoscoupons.ca/
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2017
1142 posts
1346 upvotes
Kitchener
Valamyr wrote: Pizza doesn't have to make you fat, but you gotta portion it out. Yes there's a lot of calories, it's not ideal if you are not exercising at all BUT, even for someone sedentary, if you think of a large as three or even four meals it's fine. Reheating mid-range pizza is what toaster ovens were made for!
Problem is I can't.
I'm like, well ya THIS TIME I'll only have a few slices for sure!
Than i eat one slice.
Than another.
Than suddenly the entire pizza is gone and I want more.

And i'm not really a glutton, other food I can just eat just a little bit or ignore entirely, pizza i dunno.... too delicious and doesn't seem to fill me up fast. the only solution for me seems to be just not to buy it too often lol.

Dominos is also the worst pizza in the world to reheat. Turns into solid rocks in under a day, toaster oven isn't ideal for fixing that, microwave softens it better. Pizza hut and other ones with more cheese tend to preserve a ton better and yea reheat well in the toaster oven.
Sep 26, 2012
525 posts
295 upvotes
Thornhill
Eleventeen wrote: Codes are posted all over the place in kitchener waterloo, on little signs in places that make no sense (streets with no dominos nearby)
code is 700 here.

But i mean dominos has 50% like all year long (or better), it's not really a promo anymore. The pizza hut bogo on now is a real promo, they rarely do such deals.
Just search here:
http://www.dominoscoupons.ca/
Thank you for the site. I just found out the code I've been using for 5 years (4049) just stopped working at my local Domino's

And I felt miserable after the finding, till this moment
Oct 10, 2011
217 posts
456 upvotes
Mississauga
FYI just used JL50 today in Mississauga and it's working
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2008
12638 posts
1556 upvotes
Brampton
Local places have poor reviews online so I won't bother with this deal.
Lets Go Blue Jays!!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)