Domino's Pizza 2XTuesday BOGO - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2020 2:52 pm
30 replies
Oct 13, 2017
974 posts
968 upvotes
Hamilton
Not available where I am :( Guess I'll have to wait for a 50% off sale.
Apr 8, 2019
30 posts
6 upvotes
my family loves pizza but with current situation I am scared of buying food from outside...what are your thoughts??
Sep 9, 2017
125 posts
150 upvotes
Location specific and pretty sure this is every Tuesday as well at those locations. For reference the Weston Road location has this deal for me, Jane and 400 location does not
Jan 18, 2020
25 posts
57 upvotes
DealUSer1979 wrote: my family loves pizza but with current situation I am scared of buying food from outside...what are your thoughts??
if you are scared of outside food you should eat inside food
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2002
3415 posts
1149 upvotes
BC
DealUSer1979 wrote: my family loves pizza but with current situation I am scared of buying food from outside...what are your thoughts??
Put the pizza back in the oven at home for over 5 minutes at over 375. Virus terminated.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2004
6275 posts
6731 upvotes
Edmonton
I can't imagine a safer food to eat than pizza. It is literally the safest food possible. The entire pizza goes through a crazy hot oven and is cooked, killing anything on it, and then is put into a brand new box and closed. I would be far more concerned about eating out things that are not cooked like salads etc or burgers with toppings on them. Can't recall really hearing anyone ever get sick from pizza. You'll be fine.
Sep 9, 2017
125 posts
150 upvotes
With Dominos online/app, you can pay for your food through there, so there's minimal contact. If you pickup, they' leave it on the hood of your car if you call them once your parked outside the store. Delivery is much of the same, they'll can drop in down on your porch (you just leave a note of where).

IMO if you have to go out and buy groceries, its probably a higher risk than buying the pizza. Just wash your hands after handling the box and opening the box if anything. From what I've researched heat (as in cooking temps) seems to kill the virus.
Nov 25, 2012
136 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
adamtheman wrote: I can't imagine a safer food to eat than pizza. It is literally the safest food possible. The entire pizza goes through a crazy hot oven and is cooked, killing anything on it, and then is put into a brand new box and closed. I would be far more concerned about eating out things that are not cooked like salads etc or burgers with toppings on them. Can't recall really hearing anyone ever get sick from pizza. You'll be fine.
Closed but not sealed. It’s not the restaurant’s I’m too worried about it’s the drivers. If only the would seal it. I think pizza pizza seals the box but it’s crap
Deal Guru
Feb 6, 2003
10648 posts
1080 upvotes
Vancouver
My local Dominos' have had Tuesday B1G1 medium pizza for as long as I remember.

Check dominoscoupons.ca for coupon codes.

You could always fire the pizza again in your oven. Doesn't get safer than that.
<< Public Mobile, Uber Eats, DoorDash, Tangerine, Coast Capital, STACK user >>
FS: Phanteks Low Profile Cooler | Athlon X2 265
MY HEATWARE
Oct 4, 2014
79 posts
40 upvotes
Ontario
I had an email come in earlier today. Mon, Tues, Wed, half price pizzas thru app. Promo: 8722
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3373 posts
3852 upvotes
adamtheman wrote: I can't imagine a safer food to eat than pizza. It is literally the safest food possible. The entire pizza goes through a crazy hot oven and is cooked, killing anything on it, and then is put into a brand new box and closed. I would be far more concerned about eating out things that are not cooked like salads etc or burgers with toppings on them. Can't recall really hearing anyone ever get sick from pizza. You'll be fine.
And what if after it's done in the oven the person cutting it or the driver transmits germs on the pizza or the box? I admit it's unlikely but it could happen. Might as well also worry what's on the bottom of your shoes when you come from outside. Anyways, experts tell us transmission by way of food is extremely unlikely and no case has yet to be documented. I'd worry more about being close to the delivery guy and that box. There's ways around this.

Annyways, I like the 50% off deal way more.
For Sale:
Apr 3, 2018
173 posts
87 upvotes
Not working for 321 Queen St Store
Ram
Jan 7, 2020
63 posts
66 upvotes
This is a tuesday recurring deal for most Domino's. Just like Monday's recurring deal is half off any pizza.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2018
1455 posts
901 upvotes
Toronto
HenryW95736 wrote: This is a tuesday recurring deal for most Domino's. Just like Monday's recurring deal is half off any pizza.
This. Nothing special here...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)