• May 27th, 2019 5:58 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2008
1118 posts
381 upvotes
Northern Ontario

[Domino's Pizza] *expired* - Dominos: 50% off Regular Price Pizza

saw a flyer again. It starts May 20th and expires on the 26th.

It is the same typical 50% off regular price pizza.

edit: it is now live. Online carryout order. nationwide. Code is 8545

domino's website says it expires on the 27th? it still active monday morning.. it might be the last day
Last edited by hesho on May 28th, 2019 7:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
189 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2011
3169 posts
2460 upvotes
The NORTH
Ordered last time, went it to pick it up after the pizza tracker said it was done and still had to wait for 10 minutes. My world was crushed when they told me the pizza tracker was fake and even worse, the names of the people making my pizza were fake. Kyle DIDNT make my pizza!

The wound is still healing Domino's, still healing.

Anyways... Thumbs up for a great deal OP!
Nov 17, 2015
112 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto, ON
gotta carb up for winter boys!
Nov 1, 2018
38 posts
83 upvotes
What's the best way to take advantage of this? Some people said to order an Extravaganza and change the toppings, or...
Last edited by JuiceHen on May 14th, 2019 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 27, 2017
174 posts
64 upvotes
kr0zet wrote: Ordered last time, went it to pick it up after the pizza tracker said it was done and still had to wait for 10 minutes. My world was crushed when they told me the pizza tracker was fake and even worse, the names of the people making my pizza were fake. Kyle DIDNT make my pizza!

NOOOO what have you done!!! This can’t be true!
Nov 16, 2008
746 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
kr0zet wrote:
May 14th, 2019 3:37 pm
Ordered last time, went it to pick it up after the pizza tracker said it was done and still had to wait for 10 minutes. My world was crushed when they told me the pizza tracker was fake and even worse, the names of the people making my pizza were fake. Kyle DIDNT make my pizza!

But Melissa called me that one time to confirm my order before she started to make it...what's real, what's fake???
Nov 14, 2015
191 posts
88 upvotes
Unionville, ON
kr0zet wrote:
My world was crushed when they told me the pizza tracker was fake and even worse, the names of the people making my pizza were fake. Kyle DIDNT make my pizza!

My heart is shattered. I felt like my buddy Chan was a world class pizza maker, now I know he's doesnt even exist :(
Dec 12, 2014
267 posts
175 upvotes
Montréal, QC
KASDFJKAFHFQAFDA and I was planning to dry FAST next week....... fadjsklfjdkafjkdslfakjlfajkl;afd
I guess I have to start earlier.
Aug 26, 2018
329 posts
590 upvotes
Damn shame that it coincides with the last week of my $5 Baconator marathon, which has to take precedence for it's rarity and uniqueness over this pizza deal.
Jun 15, 2010
107 posts
65 upvotes
Richmond
kr0zet wrote:

YOU JUST RUINED MY DAY ='(
Apr 1, 2019
7 posts
12 upvotes
But every Monday is half price if you really crave it. Code MON50P, but I assume you already know this
Apr 14, 2019
2 posts
10 upvotes
The pizza tracker randomly picks an actual employee in the store.

The tracker is based on when you mark it done on the makeline and when a driver signs in and out. It is never accurate because every store is manipulating service times so we don't get raped when OER comes by
Jul 17, 2009
785 posts
246 upvotes
Richmond Hill
2 topping 2 medium pan pizzas comes to $14+ tax, that's my go-to pizzas now.

I really like their pan pizza, the whole pizza is covered with THICC cheese all the way to crust.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)