Expired Hot Deals

[Domino's Pizza] *expired* - Dominos: 50% off Regular Price Pizza

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2019 5:58 pm
Aug 5, 2012
647 posts
441 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
50% off any pizza at menu prize between May 20- May 26th.

Use order code 8545.
Order online.
"You have more chances of getting hit by a lightning or getting eaten by a shark than actually winning a lottery"
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1090 posts
488 upvotes
GTA
Damn any deals for May 19?? I’m having a kid’s 1 year Birthday Party. This would have been great.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
5515 posts
1917 upvotes
GTEH!
hesho wrote: saw a flyer again. It starts May 20th for a week.

It is the same typical 50% off regular price pizza. Also, i do not know if this is nationwide or not but i assume it is at least Ontario.
Thanks OP. always look forward to this promo. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
😎
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
18291 posts
6345 upvotes
Toronto
Ya my location sucks big time I am going to keep them honest this promotion around.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
6729 posts
2943 upvotes
Didi_beee wrote: Damn any deals for May 19?? I’m having a kid’s 1 year Birthday Party. This would have been great.
you mean you're having the GOT finale party for the adults. Sometimes if you check the coupons for the local store on the website they might have local coupons not offered anywhere else.
Jun 29, 2009
17 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
canada_dry wrote: I got suspicious when the tracker said "Santa is making your pizza".
That was actually a typo in the name... The queue was getting full so they had to resort to the other oven.
Nov 14, 2015
449 posts
271 upvotes
Unionville, ON
How is the Dominos pan pizza? It comes out to $5.50 for a medium cheese which seems like a really good deal
Nov 30, 2016
458 posts
398 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
wranglery wrote: Ordered during their last $20 large pizza offer and not too impressed at all. First they charge more selecting chicken. It's not easy to see the * and the fine print at lower section of the webpage. I sent them an email to suggest to make fine print more obvious and they ignored my message. And their pizza is much saltier than Pizza Hut. Will never order from Dominion again.
Has to be pan. Night and day on the regular pizza
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1243 posts
772 upvotes
North York
Is it possible to preorder for later date with this code?
Aug 21, 2012
105 posts
32 upvotes
SASKATOON
kr0zet wrote: Ordered last time, went it to pick it up after the pizza tracker said it was done and still had to wait for 10 minutes. My world was crushed when they told me the pizza tracker was fake and even worse, the names of the people making my pizza were fake. Kyle DIDNT make my pizza!

The wound is still healing Domino's, still healing.

Anyways... Thumbs up for a great deal OP!
I looked up the name of the person from the Dominos I order from. His title was General Manager... two years ago. My life is a lie. Disappointed Face
Nov 3, 2013
544 posts
730 upvotes
Regina, SK
stancehunter wrote: How is the Dominos pan pizza? It comes out to $5.50 for a medium cheese which seems like a really good deal
Pan pizza and order it well done. You will not regret it.
Jan 25, 2009
533 posts
147 upvotes
kr0zet wrote: Ordered last time, went it to pick it up after the pizza tracker said it was done and still had to wait for 10 minutes. My world was crushed when they told me the pizza tracker was fake and even worse, the names of the people making my pizza were fake. Kyle DIDNT make my pizza!

The wound is still healing Domino's, still healing.

Anyways... Thumbs up for a great deal OP!
I am brown from India and I always see Indian people names that are making my pizza. I am guessing they are using advanced AI analytics to dig out names to the race of people ordering to make it more personable Face With Tears Of Joy