Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Dominos Pizza] Large Two Topping Pizza for $7.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2015 8:43 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2603 posts
1850 upvotes
North Vancouver
Kfox wrote: My Domino's in Toronto has coupon on website for 2 medium, 2 topping pizzas for 7.99 each----I tried ordering PANs and it worked.
I hate regular Dominos crust but pan version is tasty and not greasy like Pizza Hut
Agreed, pan crust is delicious. Just wish they had pan for the large size and not stop at medium.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2006
1402 posts
312 upvotes
GTA
kottmeier wrote: Agreed, pan crust is delicious. Just wish they had pan for the large size and not stop at medium.
I've found their Pan pizza is hit and miss. It is awesome at the store around the corner from me, but we ordered it once from the store near my brother's house, and he told me he didn't usually like it. Indeed, the pizza was undercooked and very doughy. Gross even.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
I upgraded to pan and got it for $8 taxes in. Hwy 10/ steeles location does an amazing job at it.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
Balduno wrote: Any success in BC with these codes?
Never mind. Just tried it. Doesn't work.
Nov 25, 2002
702 posts
139 upvotes
Ottawa
aliikram wrote: I've found their Pan pizza is hit and miss. It is awesome at the store around the corner from me, but we ordered it once from the store near my brother's house, and he told me he didn't usually like it. Indeed, the pizza was undercooked and very doughy. Gross even.
I always use the Cooking Instructions link to specify well-done for pan pizzas. Just in case. Luckily my location does them very well; I order nothing else from Dominos. The fact that you have to stick to medium is a good thing for this single guy. :)

Coupons are most definitely store-specific. Last week I even used an old 50% off coupon at my location and it worked. YMMV.