Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Domino's Pizza

Now Live!! - 50% off Dominos

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 6:33 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
2558 posts
823 upvotes
how come they don't make pan pizza in Large or Extra large ? (Yeah, I'm sure someone will say it won't get cooked, but I'm sure a little longer in the oven will cook it thoroughly.)
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41788 posts
30051 upvotes
Center of Universe
drujuwonton wrote: Damn your location is ghetto
It wasn't that bad during regular pricing...
Mar 23, 2004
47725 posts
13890 upvotes
Markham
sylvestor2002 wrote: how come they don't make pan pizza in Large or Extra large ? (Yeah, I'm sure someone will say it won't get cooked, but I'm sure a little longer in the oven will cook it thoroughly.)
Would like to know too, but i think it's the same thing with pizza pizza for some reason.
Nov 14, 2015
540 posts
412 upvotes
Unionville, ON
I had the absolute worst experience at the Kennedy and Highway 7 (store #10405) location yesterday. There was probably 15 people stuffed inside that tiny store, so I called them and asked them if they could bring it out and do curbside pick up (like their website says) and they said no.

By the time I go in and wiggle my way to the front (people are standing like 1 foot apart, I could touch someone in every direction by reaching all around me), my pizza had been done for 15 minutes and it's not hot anymore.

There was another guy in there who had said he's been waiting for his pizza for 45 minutes

I don't understand why they run these these weeklong promotions If the stores aren't capable of handling that many orders and people
Last edited by stancehunter on Oct 18th, 2020 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37128 upvotes
Does Dominoes do keto like Pizza Pizza?
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Jan 7, 2010
365 posts
388 upvotes
Burlington
Burlington store must order delivery. not valid on takeout

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)