Scammers and Warnings

Don’t get into franchise scam

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2019 7:20 pm
[OP]
Apr 24, 2019
1 posts

Don’t get into franchise scam

I would like to warn all business owners and entrepreneurs that don’t fall in franchise trap by small telecom companies
They promise you so much and try to sell their franchise
Last edited by Genuineguy on Jul 26th, 2019 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
12 replies
Jun 12, 2019
1 posts
It’s negative propaganda against Kmobile. Please identify yourself which store you have ? I have two stores from them.
Jun 13, 2019
1 posts
I am one of the Business owners and i don't agree to above statements, i think some personal issue is being shed out here in a wrong way with hidden identity ,which shows the mental instability of the person who did it.

It's all about personal efforts and capabilities to run the business , k-mobile offers us the tools to grow with the business but it is the individual who should learn to use those tools for the betterment.
Jun 13, 2019
3 posts
K-Mobile is multi carrier and offering Koodo ,Virgin and Public mobile and also I heard that k-mobile launching their very own network
Recently they added Rogers to their stores and promising to get more carriers
This company is growing by adding many stores and also offers 24/7 support to their independent retailers

This negative review may be your personal feeling but I bet you won’t get bad experience with this company if you really work for K-Mobile
Jun 13, 2019
1 posts
As we know each coin has a two sides , I also own K-Mobile store. I am not trying to be a disrespect but I strongly disagree with this comments , It is a common sense K-mobile provides tools to be successful. Like any other business model it is up to the business owner how he runs his/her stores.
Jun 13, 2019
3 posts
Hello
K-mobile is growing and planned to open more stores

As other users said you don’t have idea how to run business and ask Shami to help you out to get business

Also why don’t you disclose your identity
I run 3 stores from this company and I am happy with the company support
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
3320 posts
1645 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Wow one guy puts his review up regarding the company, then you get swarms of either employees/owners posting.

Thanks for warning us dude.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1857 posts
1679 upvotes
Alberta
lamboman wrote: Wow one guy puts his review up regarding the company, then you get swarms of either employees/owners posting.

Thanks for warning us dude.
Ya lots of one post wonders in this thread...they must think we are stupid.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
14433 posts
8824 upvotes
Toronto
Jasbir123 wrote: It’s negative propaganda against Kmobile. Please identify yourself which store you have ? I have two stores from them.
Hi Jasbir from Brampton,

Can you please advise on how you know it is kmobile?

I love visiting scammer threads every 6 months.
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 27, 2019
2 posts
I did buy the franchise, would love to speak to other K-Mobile franchisee about their experience, my store is still in limbo after year and half. Welcome all advice.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1027 posts
195 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Lol at all these accounts created June 14 with 1 post on this thread.
Dec 9, 2019
1 posts
We are skycan wireless based in surrey ,bc we have been scammed by this company