[OP]
Jul 14, 2014
70 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto, ON

doodly.com lifetime subscription for $67.00; reg $468/year

Deal Link:
Price:
Just popped in YouTube... $67 for lifetime subscription.

Their website says $468/year ( :rolleyes: don't know does that worth this app), seems like a good deal for those who are looking for this application for cheap.

I am not in a need for this and did not tried or tested.

posted here just as an FYI, hope someone will be benefited.
Images
  • Screenshot 2020-12-02 170801.png
Last edited by rittoz on Dec 2nd, 2020 10:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
4 replies
Apr 18, 2017
1 posts
Seems like the one time price deal doesn't give you much and you'll get bombarded with a ton of in app purchase options according to this youtube video. They want you to subscribe.

Aug 26, 2018
49 posts
16 upvotes
Nanamio, BC
My daughter loves to draw anime, would the be a good gift for her as I am trying to parlay her skills (good) at a real job. Might this be the icebreaker?
Aug 26, 2018
49 posts
16 upvotes
Nanamio, BC
My daughter loves to draw anime, would the be a good gift for her as I am trying to parlay her skills (good) at a real job. Might this be the icebreaker? Hmm had a look on their website and there are standard and enterprise editions.
Dec 2, 2020
1 posts
DonMurphyCanada wrote: My daughter loves to draw anime, would the be a good gift for her as I am trying to parlay her skills (good) at a real job. Might this be the icebreaker? Hmm had a look on their website and there are standard and enterprise editions.
I suggest Clip Studio Paint Pro for drawing over this. It's a one time purchase too!