• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2022 4:00 pm
Dec 7, 2018
124 posts
634 upvotes
It seems all the DoorDash new user coupons have been deactivated and no longer work. Bummer!
Jan 20, 2013
415 posts
226 upvotes
thejackson5 wrote: It seems all the DoorDash new user coupons have been deactivated and no longer work. Bummer!
I doubt it. I've been creating new accounts and using 50% off first 2 orders (now 40% off first 2 or 3) promos for the last 6 months. Occasionally, an account won't have the offer tagged and I'll just sign up again since 90% of the new ones do. The orders are still expensive as hell though. And it's not a true 40 or 50% off since there's a max dollar amount ($15 or $20 off). That basically covers the tip, service/delivery charge, and extra dollar or 2 here & there which they mark up various items by.
Dec 7, 2018
124 posts
634 upvotes
onquest wrote: I doubt it. I've been creating new accounts and using 50% off first 2 orders (now 40% off first 2 or 3) promos for the last 6 months. Occasionally, an account won't have the offer tagged and I'll just sign up again since 90% of the new ones do. The orders are still expensive as hell though. And it's not a true 40 or 50% off since there's a max dollar amount ($15 or $20 off). That basically covers the tip, service/delivery charge, and extra dollar or 2 here & there which they mark up various items by.
Try it again.
Feb 21, 2019
56 posts
105 upvotes
onquest wrote: I doubt it. I've been creating new accounts and using 50% off first 2 orders (now 40% off first 2 or 3) promos for the last 6 months. Occasionally, an account won't have the offer tagged and I'll just sign up again since 90% of the new ones do. The orders are still expensive as hell though. And it's not a true 40 or 50% off since there's a max dollar amount ($15 or $20 off). That basically covers the tip, service/delivery charge, and extra dollar or 2 here & there which they mark up various items by.
It doesnt work anymore, try again. I have been using them for the past 2 months.
Jan 20, 2013
415 posts
226 upvotes
thejackson5 wrote: Try it again.
I did. Still works fine. Meanwhile, Uber Eats gets all the threads around here despite never working for anyone.
Dec 7, 2018
124 posts
634 upvotes
onquest wrote: I did. Still works fine. Meanwhile, Uber Eats gets all the threads around here despite never working for anyone.
Looks like they've brought back the coupons. As others confirmed, there were a few days at least when they didn't appear nor were accepted by the system.