Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
DoorDash

50% off 2 orders (Max discount $25 per order) YMMV?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2020 5:31 pm
Sep 27, 2004
747 posts
180 upvotes
Scarborough
I just want to give a big F U to doordash for wasting my time with this bullshit app. It says it accepts Google pay but authorization fails everytime. Cannot even add any credit cards directly either. Never had issues with other services.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
Ordered my 2nd one today. And I never received an email with a code.
Mar 2, 2011
728 posts
410 upvotes
West
ooo.. I got the PayPal offer of spend $25 and get $10 back, so was going to do that. I made an order for $25 and then the Honey extension found the code and applied it for me.. 50% is better!
Jun 16, 2019
70 posts
57 upvotes
I never received my email but i applied the code successfuly.
Thanks OP.
Aug 30, 2016
63 posts
31 upvotes
Ottawa
DoorDash sure does a lot of testing in production, huh.

I haven't been able to get the code to apply despite getting the email, and their website/app are down regularly throughout the day. It even regularly says DoorDash hasn't yet launched in Ottawa. Been trying to order for four days now!
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
down vote coz of the hassle but up vote for OP for sharing... got thr code but didn't work ytd after following the instructions on trying to place a order for delivery with the 50% off code...

DoorDash should have sent out unique codes instead of kill off the promo and then require customers to screenshot to get a credit back later... Poor QA = Poor CX/UX = App Deletion = Lost customer = higher CAC
Always buy now & think later, or else you'll regret your decision forever.
The first rule of RFD is to not talk about RFD or call customer service to ask about price errors.
The second rule of RFD is to not forget about the first rule.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2014
1044 posts
551 upvotes
I’ve never done any of these food delivery things. Is this a reason to get started or is there a better deal for first timers? Thank you
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
1326 posts
429 upvotes
Got the email but it didn't work in the app...
+93___FalconR___________________________🫨
Aug 22, 2017
226 posts
384 upvotes
Got the email but promo code won't work..
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
3158 posts
3525 upvotes
Montreal
Got the email, clicked the link but get this error: "This promotion can only be used by customers who received it via email. To activate this promotion please follow the email or link you received."
<no self promotion>
Apr 26, 2019
580 posts
748 upvotes
Doordash is garbage. They don't know how to run a business, they can't handle the tech and the support is atrocious. Not worth the grey hairs IMHO.
Dec 25, 2015
943 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto, ON
says i need to be emailed the code lol
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
3158 posts
3525 upvotes
Montreal
SquadG wrote: Got the email, clicked the link but get this error: "This promotion can only be used by customers who received it via email. To activate this promotion please follow the email or link you received."
Contacted support. Pretty much pay full price today and they will add credits to your account. Yeah nice, more $ to spend in the future... no thanks.
<no self promotion>
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
3612 posts
2222 upvotes
TDNGUYEN wrote: Until it doesn't, and then everyone on RFD petitions to ban doordash and never use it again.

And then they come back when they see another 50% off promo and try again.
See - Everyones at it already!
Nov 13, 2017
307 posts
554 upvotes
Vancouver
TDNGUYEN wrote: See - Everyones at it already!
Darn, I can't use multiple codes for one order ? I just got a 5$ off code in front of my door and seems like I cant stack it with the 50% off, along with $10 off Paypal. This sucks.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2015
1446 posts
729 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Diafel wrote: Anyone know what the story was with the RBC $15 off Doordash codes? My code doesn't work and it was supposed to expire in October I think. The thread was hidden.
Bzzzzt wrote: I forgot about the code, I still have it, probably won't work though.
MastaOogway wrote: still works Winking Face
Anyone else try the rbc $15 off doordash codes recently? The emails do say they were to expire at the end of October
Aug 28, 2007
727 posts
619 upvotes
Thorold
Works again here, banner and all. They might've fixed it for those who got emails
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
2396 posts
2417 upvotes
Calgary
RigorMortis wrote: Anyone else try the rbc $15 off doordash codes recently? The emails do say they were to expire at the end of October
I got my codes working but the app says the offer isn't available or whatever but it does work.