Expired Hot Deals

DoorDash

50% off + Free Delivery ($20 minimum order, max discount is $15 off)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2021 12:42 am
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2664 posts
2934 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Who is downvoting this? Dude saved me a lot of money, we had to order stuff like 5 times this week and just made new accounts each time, brings a tear when I see the price go from $50 to $35 and it works with pickup as well.

The NBA 50 deal is for delivery only and they charge more for it as well
Aug 13, 2020
21 posts
31 upvotes
Alex1114 wrote: Ya I don’t get it, they seem just like Skip and UberEats to me
no it's worst. Their app is close to non-exisitng.
I tried to use doordash with first user code, and gave me error msg after long sign up process.
As soon as you place order, you are no longer first user eventhou order didn't get fill.

I ended up paying full price because coupon didn't appy and contacted customer service which was even worst. NO help at all.
Deleted app and now only use Uber or Skip.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2704 posts
1193 upvotes
North York
Had items missing from a door dash delivery last night from a place I order from all the time. I noticed they have a system that you can report items missing so I said yes the two dipping sauce. Their system responded with something like thanks for the feedback, no compensation will be provided. Wtf right?
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1937 posts
2634 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
quazy wrote: Had items missing from a door dash delivery last night from a place I order from all the time. I noticed they have a system that you can report items missing so I said yes the two dipping sauce. Their system responded with something like thanks for the feedback, no compensation will be provided. Wtf right?
Did you go through the automated system? I chose the chat option for my missing items. The rep gave me the standard boilerplate about how they'll notify the restaurant partner. I responded with "That doesn't change the fact that I didn't get what I paid for," and then all of a sudden the rep offered a full refund.
Feb 20, 2017
180 posts
334 upvotes
junglemage666 wrote: Who is downvoting this? Dude saved me a lot of money, we had to order stuff like 5 times this week and just made new accounts each time, brings a tear when I see the price go from $50 to $35 and it works with pickup as well.

The NBA 50 deal is for delivery only and they charge more for it as well
How did you bypass the sms/credit card verification checks?
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2664 posts
2934 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
irishpencil wrote: How did you bypass the sms/credit card verification checks?
i never had a card verification check, as for sms i just use the same number and it keeps working. I use google pay with my card, maybe that helps avoid verification

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)