Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
DoorDash

50% off (up to $15) YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 16th, 2021 2:55 pm
Sep 4, 2018
178 posts
398 upvotes

[DoorDash] 50% off (up to $15) YMMV

Use promo code IMBACKCA for 50% off orders up to $15. Not as good as the current Ubereats deal, but for those that didn’t get that deal maybe check your email for this deal.

Valid on delivery or pickup orders.

PROMOTIONAL DETAILS: Promo is valid only for users who received this email directly from DoorDash. Offer valid for 7 days. Up to $15 max value. Promo Limit one per person. Other fees (including service fee), taxes, and gratuity still apply. All deliveries subject to availability. Must have or create a valid DoorDash account with a valid form of accepted payment on file. Qualifying orders containing alcohol will be charged a $0.01 Delivery Fee. No cash value. Non-transferable. See full terms and conditions at help.doordash.com/consumers/s/article/offer-terms-conditions.
Images
  • F5164510-77E5-4A64-8B3C-967CF0FBA0EE.jpeg
16 replies
Mar 23, 2010
576 posts
471 upvotes
Hell yes, just got this today as well. Check your spam box boys
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2006
5351 posts
2459 upvotes
skyaryd wrote: PROMOTIONAL DETAILS: Promo is valid only for users who received this email directly from DoorDash.
1.) These are targeted promos. If you didn't receive the email notice then the code won't work.
2.) Doordash generally auto-adds promo codes to your account. At the cart checkout page you'll be able to see all the promos available to your account.
3.) Anecdotally, if you don't order from Doordash for ~4+ months they'll send you a promo code. I've gotten 50% off once and 20% off twice already.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
8363 posts
8911 upvotes
I should be due for one... Long time since my last order thru them... Lol
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2006
1186 posts
473 upvotes
Vancouver
The promotion you're trying to redeem has reached its maximum redemption count.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
dealstealer491 wrote: only worth picking up
I even gave $5 tip for $30 order just to be nice haha.

Didn't save money with the $5.99 delivery fee + $4+ service charge.

But at least I didn't have to drive lol so saved time and maybe half a buck of gasoline on our Toyota hybrid.
Feb 24, 2020
287 posts
171 upvotes
Looks like DD has given up being the competition for Ubereats.

Most deals don't seem to work the majority of the time they are posted on RFD. Even when I have been eligible for a code I can't apply it to any of the restaurants, since they aren't "participating".

Back to waiting for the 40%-75% off deals from Ubereats.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Got this offer too.
Picked up from a nice sushi restaurant UberEats won't allow pickup from.
Nov 20, 2014
152 posts
290 upvotes
London, ON
None of the UB codes worked for me, but this one did.
I don't get emails from DD either and rarely use it except when there's discounts like these.
Thanks OP
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
8363 posts
8911 upvotes
Solo2020 wrote: Looks like DD has given up being the competition for Ubereats.

Most deals don't seem to work the majority of the time they are posted on RFD. Even when I have been eligible for a code I can't apply it to any of the restaurants, since they aren't "participating".

Back to waiting for the 40%-75% off deals from Ubereats.
Agreed. Even new user promos suck from DD... I refered myself thinking I can get $30 credits but the new user has to order using delivery for discount to apply...

They change the terms anytime they want. I suppose this is within their rights and T&C...

But I just feel so disappointed when I tried to use it...

No more DD unless they give promo code for the measly 25% off
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1375 posts
1868 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
Damn, didn't work for me. I get "The user is not in the target audience for this promotion".
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
3633 posts
1972 upvotes
Thornhill
also, their codes don't stack. so that sucks. i've used doordash alot in the summer when they had bomb promos, but... i don't know what happend.

been spenidng 2k+ on ubereats tho.
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2019
1156 posts
1379 upvotes
I got a different code: GOBIG50

Mine only works for delivery, but it still ended up being a decent deal for my choice. Not as good as most, but was getting take out either way and I was able to throw in a couple of extra items for free/the markup of having to tip driver.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)