[DoorDash] 50% off your first order

Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
June 30, 2020
Retailer:
DoorDash
More offers from DoorDash
Just need to make a new account and pay with apple pay or a new credit card. Use a random email address and phone number when creating your account. They don't verify these details and then your account will be counted as new and will be eligible for the discount. CODE: 50JUNCA
Images
  • IMG_6089.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 5th, 2020 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated retailer name
92 replies
Aug 20, 2019
121 posts
69 upvotes
Are we able to use the same phone number twice? How else are we going to get more phone numbers.
Zoomer Wireless $36 4GB
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
17428 posts
4271 upvotes
Toronto
rothamathoth wrote: Just need to make a new account. Use a random email address and phone number when doing so. They don't verify these details and then your account will be counted as new and will be eligible for the discount. CODE: 50JUNCA
Huh? Doordash has always validated phone numbers
Real Estate Agent, MAcc, CPA, CA
[OP]
Oct 18, 2013
12 posts
52 upvotes
Vancouver
Johntheshopper wrote: Are we able to use the same phone number twice? How else are we going to get more phone numbers.
Make one up
[OP]
Oct 18, 2013
12 posts
52 upvotes
Vancouver
deal_with_singh wrote: Huh? Doordash has always validated phone numbers
Have you tried recently? I make a new account every time a deal like this goes up and it always works.
Nov 19, 2009
889 posts
242 upvotes
Laval
rothamathoth wrote: Have you tried recently? I make a new account every time a deal like this goes up and it always works.
I made one a few weeks ago and I remember receiving a code?

Also, use a different credit card.
Dec 9, 2007
286 posts
15 upvotes
I made an account and used their code but it's show:
Promo Get 50% off
Subtotal $48.15
Delivery $2.99
Taxes and Fees $5.30
Total $56.44 <--- this is the price before the promo and all they have is a Checkout button at the bottom, scared to press it....
Thoughts?
Aug 7, 2012
197 posts
18 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Pretty sure you need a new cc every time you make a new door dash account.
Jun 3, 2019
53 posts
194 upvotes
supertroy wrote: I made an account and used their code but it's show:
Promo Get 50% off
Subtotal $48.15
Delivery $2.99
Taxes and Fees $5.30
Total $56.44 <--- this is the price before the promo and all they have is a Checkout button at the bottom, scared to press it....
Thoughts?
I think their system is a bit bugged right now. I would just try again in 10 minutes. By the way, there's another screen after the checkout button.
Oct 22, 2001
329 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto
Website is definitely not working properly. Is this normal? First time ordering (or trying to order) from them.
Turning off all RFD notifications... because all of it is eating up the 1̶0̶ 12 GB I got from Koodo.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9062 posts
53927 upvotes
Ontario
rothamathoth wrote: Have you tried recently? I make a new account every time a deal like this goes up and it always works.
Have you tried it for this promo?
They always ask for a text verification code if you used a coupon more than $5.

I just did and it asked for the code. Can’t just enter random number. And once they banned you, they ban your ip, CC and device imei.
COSTCO is closed on October 12 (Thanksgiving)
Saint-Hubert (Quebec) Costco = Oct 12 = 7AM - 6PM
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1223 posts
1100 upvotes
Yes, that’s why I don’t like doordash. They seem to store a lot of personal info in their database.
Thatdealguy wrote: Have you tried it for this promo?
They always ask for a text verification code if you used a coupon more than $5.

I just did and it asked for the code. Can’t just enter random number. And once they banned you, they ban your ip, CC and device imei.
Jun 9, 2019
318 posts
420 upvotes
I can see the code in cart but it's not actually applying to bring the price down. Very strange.
Jan 23, 2019
118 posts
92 upvotes
The mobile app was not able to load any menus at all, and the website can show the promo code but also not applying any rebate to my order... First time user here.