Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
DoorDash

50% off your first order

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2020 6:49 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4593 posts
19427 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Door dash customer service is horrendous. I used live chat with them and midway through I'm automatically connected to another agent...I then start with this new agent and again I'm again connected to another agent mid chat....and then a couple mins later it says "agent ended chat".

So I called and spoke with an agent who then looked into my issue and said she would put me on hold so that she could call her manager. Midway on hold, the line disconnects. I call again and mid call I'm disconnected. Unbelievable. I then call a 3rd time and finally get somewhere but the agent had to escalate my issue and said someone will call me back in 24 to 48 hours.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
3612 posts
2222 upvotes
stovetop wrote: Door dash customer service is horrendous. I used live chat with them and midway through I'm automatically connected to another agent...I then start with this new agent and again I'm again connected to another agent mid chat....and then a couple mins later it says "agent ended chat".

So I called and spoke with an agent who then looked into my issue and said she would put me on hold so that she could call her manager. Midway on hold, the line disconnects. I call again and mid call I'm disconnected. Unbelievable. I then call a 3rd time and finally get somewhere but the agent had to escalate my issue and said someone will call me back in 24 to 48 hours.
What was your issue ?
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4593 posts
19427 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
TDNGUYEN wrote: What was your issue ?
I had a promo code for 50% off but it wasn't working so I got onto live chat while placing the order. The agent said to go ahead and place the order at regular price and then she would refund me the value of 50% my order. So I went ahead and did that and instead they credited me with Doordash credits instead of cash refund. So I've been trying to get them converted back onto my credit card.
Jan 2, 2013
199 posts
199 upvotes
Leaf nation
This was legit my first order using DoorDash. Free delivery and 50% off. Thanks OP, really nice treat!
Jul 17, 2020
7 posts
2 upvotes
NCR
mikka2017 wrote: nm: 50JUNCA is dead but 50JULYCA still works!
Thanks!! I just ordered with DoorDash for the first time, and this was timely.
Apr 5, 2012
368 posts
254 upvotes
RICHMOND
Used this probably 15-20 times but since monday it says max redemptions reached so no longer works. It was good while it lasted... the promo just kept showing when i went to checkout and never had to readd it
Jan 21, 2010
486 posts
219 upvotes
Toronto
stovetop wrote: Door dash customer service is horrendous. I used live chat with them and midway through I'm automatically connected to another agent...I then start with this new agent and again I'm again connected to another agent mid chat....and then a couple mins later it says "agent ended chat".

Along with them storing your info, I would be very wary dealing with this company. After cancelling my free trial early by accident (it’s not like other free trials where you can cancel before months-end to avoid an auto charge), I have still been charged for the past 3 months. Multiple calls/chats and tickets did not do a thing. I have been actually disconnected on purpose, when I simply asked for a manager. And now MBNA’s charge back process is such a PITA and will cost me time and money if I have to fax all the info as they require. All for obviously illegitimate charges. Im here thinking closing my credit card may be the best thing to do at this point. Absolutely disgusting on all fronts.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
piezo5 wrote: Used this probably 15-20 times but since monday it says max redemptions reached so no longer works. It was good while it lasted... the promo just kept showing when i went to checkout and never had to readd it
so u made 15+ new accounts? same IP and same CCs? tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4282 posts
4638 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
50AUGCAN here we go again

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)