Tags:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
14052 posts
4015 upvotes
GTA

DoorDash Coupons/Discounts

Thought it would be a good idea to have an ongoing Doordash discount thread like there is one for SkiptheDishes.

Feel free to post any current discounts in this thread so people can easily check back when they want to order

Yesterday the Group Order email went out (Targeted?) for $15 off $30 in a GROUP ORDER. Today is the last day. Code is 15Group

Today they released another Promo for Toronto valid till Aug 22, $5 off TORAUGUST5 Not the greatest but better than nothing.

They also routinely have new user signup bonuses when signed up via referral that vary (in the past it was a straight up $10 in credits). Presently it is 50% off on first order over $10.

Please do not post any referral links in this thread

Please share any more discount codes that come up in the future here.
91 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1649 posts
2647 upvotes
Canada, eh?
Try Pickup, now with a map! Use code PICKUPMAP for $5 off your next Pickup order of $10 or more. Tap the Pickup tab to get started.

Valid through Sunday, 8/25. Terms:

$5 OFF PICKUP TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Offer valid on pickup orders only with subtotals $10 or greater. Offer valid only at participating merchants. Valid through 8/25/19 or until limit reached. Limit one per person. Fees, taxes, and gratuity still apply. All orders subject to availability. No cash value. Non-transferable. Must have or create a valid DoorDash account with a valid form of accepted payment on file. See full terms and conditions at dasherhelp.doordash.com/offer-terms-conditions.

Not sure if YMMV.
Jun 24, 2019
111 posts
256 upvotes
Guelph
Anyone know if PICKUPMAP stacks with referral?
~ Tummers!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5048 posts
3418 upvotes
Toronto and London
Heads up, as soon as I added the code posted above for future use, my 50% MISSYOU code disappeared from my account. I was planning to use it shortly and it was saved in my account so there might be a cap on how many codes you can save?

I emailed support.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5048 posts
3418 upvotes
Toronto and London
They replied back claiming it expired on Aug 18th even though I saw it in my order on Aug 21st, I just couldn't verify if it would've worked unless I placed said order.

@RolandCouch perhaps it is not a good idea to save promos unless you use them before they expire?
Last edited by RiftOfChaos on Aug 22nd, 2019 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
14052 posts
4015 upvotes
GTA
RiftOfChaos wrote: They replied back claiming it expired on Aug 18th even though I saw it in my order on Aug 21st, I just couldn't verify if it would've worked if I placed said order.

@RolandCouch perhaps it is not a good idea to save promos unless you use them before they expire?
Unfortunately it isn't always clear when some expire. I also had MiSSYOU saved and lost it.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
12429 posts
2042 upvotes
Vancouver
Not really a post re the deal but I kinda feel bad for the delivery drivers of all these companies. I just ordered something that with taxes tip etc $14. The tip was around $2.50 and the driver had the headache of parking etc , yes I know it’s a service. And I do only live about a 10-15 minute walk from the restaurant.

Seems like a really difficult job to make money?

Am I way off?

Thanks
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
14052 posts
4015 upvotes
GTA
trellaine201 wrote: Not really a post re the deal but I kinda feel bad for the delivery drivers of all these companies. I just ordered something that with taxes tip etc $14. The tip was around $2.50 and the driver had the headache of parking etc , yes I know it’s a service. And I do only live about a 10-15 minute walk from the restaurant.

Am I way off?

Thanks
You're not wrong IMO but I'd prefer to keep this thread on topic of new discount codes to make it better for everyone
Last edited by RolandCouch on Aug 22nd, 2019 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1649 posts
2647 upvotes
Canada, eh?
IMO these companies are only good to work if you don't consider them as a full-time job but just a side/part-time gig to earn some extra $.
Jan 2, 2018
452 posts
387 upvotes
trellaine201 wrote: Not really a post re the deal but I kinda feel bad for the delivery drivers of all these companies. I just ordered something that with taxes tip etc $14. The tip was around $2.50 and the driver had the headache of parking etc , yes I know it’s a service. And I do only live about a 10-15 minute walk from the restaurant.

Am I way off?

Thanks
You don't only get paid the tips.
Mar 25, 2008
471 posts
938 upvotes
Vancouver
PICKUPMAP, $5 OFF your Pickup order of $10 or more. Now through Sunday, 8/25.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
18987 posts
7103 upvotes
Toronto
Pickupmap is dead..exceeded max customers
Real Estate Agent, MAcc, CPA, CA
Nov 8, 2018
191 posts
280 upvotes
AmyZ25778 wrote: DASHPASS20 - $5 off your next 4 orders.
Thank you. But works only for dash passholders
Oct 26, 2006
49 posts
35 upvotes
New code for Vancouver:
Enter promo code 20OFFVAN at checkout for 20% off your next 3 orders of $15 or more. Offer expires September 1, 23:59pm

Believe this only applies to some restaurants
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5048 posts
3418 upvotes
Toronto and London
Seems like if u have credits, u can use promos?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
14052 posts
4015 upvotes
GTA
RiftOfChaos wrote: Seems like if u have credits, u can use promos?
There system is not very clear...it will show "Discounts" as a total but in my last 3 orders, I have used a promo with credits and they both were applied

Easiest way to make sure this is what happened is to check your credit balance before and after the order.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5048 posts
3418 upvotes
Toronto and London
RolandCouch wrote: There system is not very clear...it will show "Discounts" as a total but in my last 3 orders, I have used a promo with credits and they both were applied

Easiest way to make sure this is what happened is to check your credit balance before and after the order.
Only problem is I hate to risk it by ordering and dealing with the poor customer service from DD.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
2766 posts
280 upvotes
jeez their service is so expensive, those "service fees" are nuts