Expired Hot Deals

DoorDash

CURRENTLY NOT WORKING:Not YMMV and DELIVERY ONLY: $0 Delivery Fee + 50% Off Rexall on Doordash on $25+, FIRST order only

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 25th, 2022 11:18 pm
Jun 20, 2020
37 posts
84 upvotes
Leverage wrote: Saw this and tried an order on the weekend. Order kept getting assigned to dashers, they'd arrive an realize it was sending them into a big mall to go to Rexall, and they dropped the order & reassigned. I probably watched 4 different names "drive" to the store, then decline and reassign.

Finally, one of them marked the store as closed (Rexall was open til 9 PM hours later) and my order got canceled.

Coupon doesn't work a second time, lol.
Yes the same thing happened to me. Then I thought oh well but Doordash issued a credit instead of a refund. Clearly without another coupon I had no intention of trying again the fillowing day and ended up spending more than 1 hour with 3 different reps on support chat to actually get a refund. Big waste of time. Oh well...
Oct 2, 2015
576 posts
259 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I got $20 credits as well... my brother somehow got $30 though lol
Aug 9, 2018
128 posts
61 upvotes
acomfysofa wrote: I chatted with Doordash and I wasn’t successful in getting credit. The rep said I would need to actually place the order first, and then the discount will be manually applied after I place the order. Is there a particular way that I need to phrase it to get the credit?
No, the rep ask if I placed any order, I said no. And he transfer me to the other rep
Deal Addict
May 2, 2017
1414 posts
2686 upvotes
s'toon
edides wrote: No, the rep ask if I placed any order, I said no. And he transfer me to the other rep
Try pressing help on one of your past orders and trying to chat, somehow they automatically awarded a 10$ credit on one of my past orders that i may have accidentaly clicked on.

On other news, i dont know whats going on today but i also received an uber 75% AND a skip coupon10 10$ off... All on the same day.
Nov 2, 2018
166 posts
66 upvotes
gtirsmiley wrote: I got $20 credits as well... my brother somehow got $30 though lol
I got $20 but my sister got $25 lol
Jul 19, 2016
422 posts
287 upvotes
Ontario
Got $20 credited to my account too!
Thanks OP
Deal Addict
May 2, 2017
1414 posts
2686 upvotes
s'toon
Works now. Ordered, nice to have free shipping without dash pass too. Tipped 5 in cash, wanted to see who accepts orders with 1$ app tip. Still came out on top with 50% and 20$ in credit!
Nov 2, 2018
166 posts
66 upvotes
What’s everyone ordering? The bounty paper towels are sold out.
Jun 27, 2021
44 posts
44 upvotes
I tried a 2nd time (after the 1st failed attempt) and they gave me $5 Upside-down Face

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)