518 upvotes
Markham

Door Dash $5 off Pickup $10 x2

Savings:
$5
Retailer:
DoorDash
Promo Code: PICKUP5OFF

This promo has been up before. Looks like it’s been renewed by account. Can be used twice
28 replies
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
13704 posts
3752 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP

Been using doordash for pick up orders lately with all these promos. (Almost) free food!
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2162 posts
1763 upvotes
Remember, if you use a referral to get the $10 bonus for yourself upon signup, you must use that up first on your first time ordering, then use the $5 off on your second separate order if need be.

If you use the PICKUP5OFF first, the $10 referral bonus becomes useless for your next order, as you get the error (sorry, only new customers only)
Mar 7, 2011
252 posts
202 upvotes
Does anyone know, for the $20 credit, do they take off the exact amount? So if I have $20 and my order is $615, I'll still have $13.85 credit?
Nov 21, 2010
486 posts
314 upvotes
Surrey
ScroogeMcDuck wrote: Does anyone know, for the $20 credit, do they take off the exact amount? So if I have $20 and my order is $615, I'll still have $13.85 credit?
You'd still be on the hook for $595.
May 28, 2012
11146 posts
3279 upvotes
Saskatoon
Mod Reminder: To keep this thread from getting locked, do not ask for or offer referrals.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
13704 posts
3752 upvotes
GTA
Allen84 wrote: Remember, if you use a referral to get the $10 bonus for yourself upon signup, you must use that up first on your first time ordering, then use the $5 off on your second separate order if need be.

If you use the PICKUP5OFF first, the $10 referral bonus becomes useless for your next order, as you get the error (sorry, only new customers only)
They will stack on a $15+ order at least in the past they did.
Last edited by RolandCouch on May 26th, 2019 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 23, 2008
804 posts
509 upvotes
Allen84 wrote: Remember, if you use a referral to get the $10 bonus for yourself upon signup, you must use that up first on your first time ordering, then use the $5 off on your second separate order if need be.

That happened to me after one of these deals was posted; I ended up emailing customer support, mainly for the referrer (because they get $20), and the CSR was able to add it for them and then give me the difference that I had missed out on.
Selling:
My Soul -- PM Me
Oct 7, 2007
300 posts
93 upvotes
Vancouver
Used code successfully but still charged full on my order when I looked at my cc and receipt. Anyone else had this problem? Happened to me twice now.
May 26, 2019
101 posts
482 upvotes
WPG
enjae wrote: Used code successfully but still charged full on my order when I looked at my cc and receipt. Anyone else had this problem? Happened to me twice now.
actually yes. and I emailed to complain but they couldn't help. I figured I couldn't guarantee I didn't mess up myself so I dropped it. but maybe the issue is on their end...
Oct 7, 2007
300 posts
93 upvotes
Vancouver
xxandxy wrote: actually yes. and I emailed to complain but they couldn't help. I figured I couldn't guarantee I didn't mess up myself so I dropped it. but maybe the issue is on their end...
I had to badger them for a credit when it's their system issue.. Angry Face
Oct 31, 2018
45 posts
17 upvotes
mississauga
enjae wrote: Used code successfully but still charged full on my order when I looked at my cc and receipt. Anyone else had this problem? Happened to me twice now.
Yes I have had this happen to me on my first order as well and did not get my $10 off. They stated I used my CC before on another order and therefore was not eligible, I was super confused as I had never ordered with them before and had just set up my own account. I remembered I had paid for a meal under my gf's account using my CC so they save CC even when choosing the option not too. I will never use them again seeing as they screw other people on promos as well. I have no idea what other information they save or how they are saved (encrypted or not), they are super sketchy to me.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
2508 posts
1342 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Door Dash is just lame.

Only select restaurants offer pick up option from their list of restaurants, while the vast majority are for delivery only.

In my area (and I live in Vancouver), there are only a handful of restaurants that I can use this code for pickup.

While with Skipthedishes and Just-eat, every restaurant offers pickup and/or delivery.
Vancouver Spotify Premium Family Plan Available! $36/year! 1 Spot Left! PM for details!
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1488 posts
1353 upvotes
Just got a push notification...deal live again