Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
DoorDash

Summer of DashPass - New offer each week

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2020 5:21 pm
Feb 20, 2007
103 posts
267 upvotes

[DoorDash] Summer of DashPass - New offer each week

I just ordered a Bowl of Pho for free + .79 in taxes and .75 in service fees + 3 dollar tip

*in the app it says free burger from Harveys instead of free cheese cake I pulled this image from the American door dash blog*

I already signed up for Dash Pass but it looks like you can get these deals with the sign up on a free trial as well

EDIT: Signing up on August 1st would let you maximize the free trial and get you membership from August 1st to Sept 1st. I can confirm as I signed up July 8th initially and my membership expires on August 8th

*Stealing this from theflyingsquirrel*
(Since OP didnt really give out much information, I will post what I found out.
It seems like it shows the banner only after you login at times.
It does not seems like there are any restaurant available in Toronto when you click order now from the promo page, but you can filter with dashpass.
When you check out use code "Summer of DashPass".) -- I want to add you can also click on promo and it will give you a list of all available promocodes
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 12th, 2020 9:47 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Reason: updated title
Thread Summary
Summary of weekly promos with Dashpass are as follows. Essentially free food promos (no minimum purchase req'd) are bolded.

All Provinces except Québec
Week 1––7/27 - 8/2: Enjoy a free meal from a local restaurant up to $15.
Week 2––8/3 - 8/9: Get a free LightLife Burger from Harvey’s when you order $12 or more.
Week 3—8/10 - 8/16: Get B-O-G-O free when you order entrees from Chipotle.
Week 4—8/17 - 8/23: Get $20 off your next Pickup order.
Week 5—8/24 - 8/30: Get a free quarter chicken dinner from Swiss Chalet when you order $25 or more.
Week 6—8/31 - 9/6: Celebrate National Pizza Week with up to $15 on pizza orders.

Québec Only (better deal)
Week 1––7/27 - 8/2: Enjoy a free meal from a local restaurant up to $15.
Week 2––8/3 - 8/9: Get a free LightLife Burger from Harvey’s when you order $12 or more.
Week 3—8/10 - 8/16: Enjoy a free meal from a local restaurant up to $15.
Week 4—8/17 - 8/23: Get $20 off your next Pickup order.
Week 5—8/24 - 8/30: Enjoy a free meal from a local restaurant up to $15.
Week 6—8/31 - 9/6: Celebrate National Pizza Week with up to $15 on pizza orders.

Complete details for each week available here: https://help.doordash.com/consumers/s/a ... uage=en_CA

For the 1st week (ON) and any of the "free meal at local restauarant" promos, DO NOT use the Dashpass Filter.
As stated in the promo banner, use DashPass Local Favourites Menu carousel, as seen below:

857 replies
Nov 21, 2011
514 posts
552 upvotes
Markham
This is what I see (Toronto area). I'm on the Dashpass trial.
Images
  • upload.jpg
May 12, 2018
8 posts
16 upvotes
just signed up for the free trial and have a poke bowl on the way. for once QC has the better promo :)
Images
  • 1DD7EB0F-84C6-4045-A4C0-5E5A0C1C6792.png
Jan 22, 2018
331 posts
384 upvotes
Would it not be better to sign up August 1/2 so you can use all of the promos without paying for 2nd month of Dashpass?
Jan 10, 2017
160 posts
1297 upvotes
GTA and GVA (Back an…
Fire deal if you can get the free trial and sign up on Aug 1!
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2018
1292 posts
3314 upvotes
Toronto
cream4389 wrote: how long is the free trial
The free trial lasts 1 month! I'm be signing up on August 1st for that reason.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
2396 posts
2417 upvotes
Calgary
Seems like I got $16.5 in credits
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2656 posts
1738 upvotes
Burnaby
How are you all seeing the free trial? I don't see where to sign-up for free trial
Sep 4, 2017
862 posts
1384 upvotes
BaiLoSellHi wrote: Would it not be better to sign up August 1/2 so you can use all of the promos without paying for 2nd month of Dashpass?
Pretty sure these promos are exclusive to each week only, and could only be used on the given week.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36618 upvotes
Scarborough
kooltilltheen wrote: How are you all seeing the free trial? I don't see where to sign-up for free trial
You should see a pop up to sign up for it at some point during the checkout process.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2656 posts
1738 upvotes
Burnaby
TomRFD wrote: You should see a pop up to sign up for it at some point during the checkout process.
I do see the pop-up but not for a free trial - it seems they aren't offering a free trial on my primary account (I see it on another account - of which I no longer have the phone number...oh well)
Last edited by kooltilltheen on Jul 28th, 2020 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
How to sign up for the free dashpass?

Update:
Since OP didnt really give out much information, I will post what I found out.
It seems like it shows the banner only after you login at times.
It does not seems like there are any restaurant available in Toronto when you click order now from the promo page, but you can filter with dashpass.
It is important that you use that filter as you cannot use the coupons in non dashpass restaurants.
When you check out make sure you use code "Summer of DashPass".
The order need to be more than $12 for you to see the coupon.
You can either have the food delivered or pickup.
Last edited by theflyingsquirrel on Jul 29th, 2020 4:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Nov 12, 2017
193 posts
243 upvotes
Vancouver
cream4389 wrote: this works in canada? when I click on terms and conditions it says United States
https://help.doordash.com/consumers/s/a ... uage=en_US
You can actually find the terms and conditions for Canada at the bottom (right after the T&C for US). The offers for Canada (except QC) are the same for all provinces. The offers for QC are slightly different.
Jan 22, 2018
331 posts
384 upvotes
JohnF100 wrote: Pretty sure these promos are exclusive to each week only, and could only be used on the given week.
Yes, but the first promo runs between July 27-August 2. Which would be a overlap?
I guess my question is, how long is the dashpass trial exactly? 4 weeks or 31 days?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
BaiLoSellHi wrote: Yes, but the first promo runs between July 27-August 2. Which would be a overlap?
I guess my question is, how long is the dashpass trial exactly? 4 weeks or 31 days?
1 month for $9.99. My guess is till the same day next month.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Jan 22, 2018
331 posts
384 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote: 1 month for $9.99. My guess is till the same day next month.
Ok, back to what I am saying:
First promo runs between July 27-August 2
Last promo starts August 31

If you start your dashpass in August, you'll will only need to pay for one month of dashpass instead of two ( or none instead of one if you are doing a trial)
Feb 20, 2007
103 posts
267 upvotes
BaiLoSellHi wrote: Ok, back to what I am saying:
First promo runs between July 27-August 2
Last promo starts August 31

If you start your dashpass in August, you'll will only need to pay for one month of dashpass instead of two ( or none instead of one if you are doing a trial)
I can confirm that is the case

I signed up July 8th for dash pass and my membership is expiring Aug 8th
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36618 upvotes
Scarborough
kooltilltheen wrote: I do see the pop-up but not for a free trial - it seems they aren't offering a free trial on my primary account (I see it on another account - of which I no longer have the phone number...oh well)
Have you ever signed up for the free trial before? I used it earlier this year so it doesn't show up for me anymore. My wife had the free trial offer on her account so we used the $15 off offer last night.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)