Expired Hot Deals

DoorDash

DoorDash 50% off 2 orders with an eligible RBC credit card + have to be DoorDash Subscriber

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2022 9:05 pm
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 10, 2003
6142 posts
1563 upvotes
Toronto
findmesumdealz wrote: Hi all,
I got this offer merely by adding my rbc credit card onto my doordash account. Didn't receive any invite from RBC. But, once theCC was added on my DD account I got a immediate pop-up offer. I actually already had my CC previously entered but I deleted it from the account and readded it and then got the offer
I also added my RBC credit card and signed up for free dash pass tonight, but no pop up for this offer
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 19, 2018
1699 posts
1933 upvotes
Okay I removed the doordash pass offer, but when I sign in again it ask me to activate the offer again with a splash screen. So I re-take the offer (I think?) and some how the DD1 discount shows up automatically under my order and the $15 discount now works successfully.
Sr. Member
Jul 26, 2013
790 posts
746 upvotes
CALGARY
ricedion wrote: I also added my RBC credit card and signed up for free dash pass tonight, but no pop up for this offer
Initially I only received the free dash pass offer. I placed an order, and then the next day went to place another order. At checkout, I clicked on the "apply a promotion (or discount code)" button, and it re-directed me to a page that showed I had the 50% off offer available. Interestingly enough, it worked on alcohol too. Half price Heineken.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 10, 2003
6142 posts
1563 upvotes
Toronto
findmesumdealz wrote: Initially I only received the free dash pass offer. I placed an order, and then the next day went to place another order. At checkout, I clicked on the "apply a promotion (or discount code)" button, and it re-directed me to a page that showed I had the 50% off offer available. Interestingly enough, it worked on alcohol too. Half price Heineken.
When I try to place an order, under promotion I see two, one is RBC x DashPass: 50% OFF x 2 on $25+, I clicked but got error message: something went wrong. The other is DashPass pick up benefit 5% credit and this one works. I will keep trying and hope it works on next order like you. Thanks
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2006
2087 posts
390 upvotes
worked for me using a RBC cash back business card. Had to sign up for a dash pass first but didn't see the promo until I logged out and logged back in.
Some people meditate, I smoke cigars.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 10, 2003
6142 posts
1563 upvotes
Toronto
cns187 wrote: worked for me using a RBC cash back business card. Had to sign up for a dash pass first but didn't see the promo until I logged out and logged back in.
I just tried logged out and back in, still not working
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2006
2087 posts
390 upvotes
ricedion wrote: I just tried logged out and back in, still not working
did you sign up for dash pass for the first time after adding your RBC card? I was never a dash pass subscriber.

Once I subscribed, I tried adding food to my cart and using the DD1 promo code but it was giving me an error saying this promo is only for valid dash pass subscribers or something like that. I logged out and tried again some time after. Once I clicked on promos I saw the RBC offer.
Some people meditate, I smoke cigars.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 10, 2003
6142 posts
1563 upvotes
Toronto
cns187 wrote: did you sign up for dash pass for the first time after adding your RBC card? I was never a dash pass subscriber.

Once I subscribed, I tried adding food to my cart and using the DD1 promo code but it was giving me an error saying this promo is only for valid dash pass subscribers or something like that. I logged out and tried again some time after. Once I clicked on promos I saw the RBC offer.
Yes first time dash pass subscriber after adding rbc cc. I did see this offer under promotion: RBC x DashPass: 50% OFF x 2 on $25+, but it I select it, I got a something went wrong error. Do you see this offer under your promotion tab?
Deal Addict
May 15, 2013
1890 posts
547 upvotes
Montreal
Today March 20th is supposed to be the last day of the offer. I used it once so planned to use it for second time today but the $15 off is not working anymore. It doesn't appear within available promotion neither accept the coupon code DD1 given by RBC.
Jr. Member
Nov 2, 2018
166 posts
66 upvotes
If I’m not mistaken it expired right at midnight. I used them both yesterday with one order delivered right away and the 2nd one Is scheduled for Wednesday delivery.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)