Expired Hot Deals

DoorDash

Exclusive to DashPass: 40% off your next three orders over $20

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2022 1:27 am
Oct 5, 2010
565 posts
728 upvotes
I find DoorDash chat agents to be pretty good. I had DashPass free for a year with a RBC Mastercard and recently I lost my credit card and got a new one. I tried to edit the card and delete and re add it but it kept was saying the card was not eligible for DashPass. Then the agent told me to just pay for a year and they would reimburse me the fully amount and give me $20 credit for my troubles.
Nov 17, 2019
175 posts
281 upvotes
Used the promo twice before it disappearing before a chance at my third. Did the chat with an agent to see what they can do and after spending about a total of 10minutes they gave me $15 in credits to my account.

Which works out even better than the promo since now I can double-dip with the 20% off promo everyone has.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
4442 posts
5412 upvotes
henrypizza wrote: There's a new code you get 30% off next three orders over $75 with code 84SAVE save up to $28 off. Ends May 5
Eating for one..spending 75$ on a meal isn't in the cards

Nonetheless not eligible for 84SAVE. Haven't had a promo code since I purchased DD certificates at Costco.
Aug 30, 2016
60 posts
27 upvotes
Ottawa
d60 wrote: I find DoorDash chat agents to be pretty good. I had DashPass free for a year with a RBC Mastercard and recently I lost my credit card and got a new one. I tried to edit the card and delete and re add it but it kept was saying the card was not eligible for DashPass. Then the agent told me to just pay for a year and they would reimburse me the fully amount and give me $20 credit for my troubles.
You can pay for DashPass year-over-year?
Oct 5, 2010
565 posts
728 upvotes
ErikHumphrey wrote: You can pay for DashPass year-over-year?
I had it free for a year with RBC I was 9 months in and got a new credit card. The old card was registered for the free promo and me or them couldn't update the new card to work for free so they cancelled it made me renew and refunded me for a full year.
Aug 30, 2016
60 posts
27 upvotes
Ottawa
d60 wrote: I had it free for a year with RBC I was 9 months in and got a new credit card. The old card was registered for the free promo and me or them couldn't update the new card to work for free so they cancelled it made me renew and refunded me for a full year.
Just signed up for DashPass month-to-month again (also did the free RBC promo for awhile, followed by the Aeroplan UE one) and after less than a day it gave me the option to upgrade to annual for a discount. Nice!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)