466 posts
513 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Free pack of 10 Timbits when spending $12 or more from Tim Hortons via Doordash

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Doordash
Got this via email -

Make Tim Hortons® a part of your every day, delivered with a free* 10 pack of Timbits® on your order of $12 or more.
Use code TIMBITS at checkout. Plus, when you spend $12 or more, enjoy a $0 delivery fee!* Now through August 2.

Might not be for everyone but looking at how Timmies is helping the nation's frontline workers through these times, I am supporting them and every little helps. Go Timmies Go !!!

$0 delivery fee on all orders - however for the free TIMBITS you have to order for more than $12 and yes.. all orders come with the usual DoorDash Service fee..

Thanks to user @KenA for explaining the details.. hence editing the post.
Images
  • Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 11.11.15 AM.png
Last edited by tintin2k2 on Jul 27th, 2020 11:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2007
1425 posts
640 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Since time bit and delivery is free, I don't need to pay a thing to order?
... no, you have to spend min $12, read the banner.
[OP]
Nov 25, 2014
466 posts
513 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Clement wrote: ... no, you have to spend min $12, read the banner.
He prefers reading the title of books and getting the story.. doesn't prefer actually reading the book. :)
May 29, 2017
570 posts
436 upvotes
Title should say you have to spend $12, it's misleading as is now
[OP]
Nov 25, 2014
466 posts
513 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Fixed Title.. for more clarity.. on the $0 delivery fee...
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
2964 posts
1009 upvotes
tintin2k2 wrote: Got this via email -

Make Tim Hortons® a part of your every day, delivered with a free* 10 pack of Timbits® on your order of $12 or more.
Use code TIMBITS at checkout. Plus, when you spend $12 or more, enjoy a $0 delivery fee!* Now through August 2.

Might not be for everyone but looking at how Timmies is helping the nation's frontline workers through these times, I am supporting them and every little helps. Go Timmies Go !!!

*$0 delivery only when your order is more than $12.

It looks like everyone here isn't 'reading the book' properly. There are two separate deals here: $0 delivery fee on all orders, and free timbits on orders of $12 or more.

SOURCE: I just tried it.

This is incorrect: "*$0 delivery only when your order is more than $12."

$0 delivery fee is on all orders with NO MINIMUM (you still pay a service charge to DoorDash). The $12 minimum is only for the free Timbits.

UPDATE: Photo added for proof.

The title should read "[TIM HORTONS] $0 Delivery Free (not including Service Fee) on ALL orders through Door Dash, Free Timbits on orders $12 or more"
Images
  • Screenshot_20200727-103128_DoorDash.jpg
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
19367 posts
8010 upvotes
Toronto
This is a "Save $2 when ordering $12 of junk" deal....
Realtor - Investment Properties
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8943 posts
4855 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
KenA wrote: It looks like everyone here isn't 'reading the book' properly. There are two separate deals here: $0 delivery fee on all orders, and free timbits on orders of $12 or more.

SOURCE: I just tried it.

This is incorrect: "*$0 delivery only when your order is more than $12."

$0 delivery fee is on all orders with NO MINIMUM (you still pay a service charge to DoorDash). The $12 minimum is only for the free Timbits.

UPDATE: Photo added for proof.

The title should read "[TIM HORTONS] $0 Delivery Free (not including Service Fee) on ALL orders through Door Dash, Free Timbits on orders $12 or more"
I like your title.
Regarding the deal, I would rather spend the $2 on timbits if I even want to eat it than on the service fee..
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine