Expired Hot Deals

DoorDash

RBC clients get 50% off your next 2 eligible orders, PLUS unlimited $0 delivery fees for up to 12 months

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2022 1:20 pm
Apr 2, 2004
269 posts
147 upvotes
Burnaby
owned2hell wrote: @OP you should change title. This offer isn't available to all RBC clients, it is only available to clients that have the avion card +
No, should be available to all RBC clients. It's just that complementary DashPass is reduced to only 3 months for non-premium cards.

The DashPass monthly subscription fee will be waived (“Complimentary DashPass Subscription”) and you will receive either a 3 month or 12 month Complimentary DashPass Subscription based on the Eligible RBC Credit Card you use to subscribe to DashPass.
Apr 3, 2021
84 posts
172 upvotes
satoshi wrote: No, should be available to all RBC clients. It's just that complementary DashPass is reduced to only 3 months for non-premium cards.

The DashPass monthly subscription fee will be waived (“Complimentary DashPass Subscription”) and you will receive either a 3 month or 12 month Complimentary DashPass Subscription based on the Eligible RBC Credit Card you use to subscribe to DashPass.
Weird, I haven't been able to get this offer :( I thought it was the same one as before that was only for the avion holders. Thanks for clearing that up.
May 5, 2009
49 posts
13 upvotes
Cumberland Beach, ON
I have a visa rewards card and was able to get the 50% deal in the beginning of the month, but it no longer is allowing it to work for the 2nd order. Doordash is acting likes its never been a promo.
Apr 1, 2016
138 posts
150 upvotes
biggyk wrote: I have a visa rewards card and was able to get the 50% deal in the beginning of the month, but it no longer is allowing it to work for the 2nd order. Doordash is acting likes its never been a promo.
Expired Dec. 13th.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8806 posts
802 upvotes
Toronto
biggyk wrote: I have a visa rewards card and was able to get the 50% deal in the beginning of the month, but it no longer is allowing it to work for the 2nd order. Doordash is acting likes its never been a promo.
the two 50% orders part of the offer expired
Aug 18, 2015
680 posts
539 upvotes
Halton, ON
Rawbull wrote: Expired Dec. 13th.
belowzeros wrote: the two 50% orders part of the offer expired
I see a new one. See if you guys are able to use it.
Cheers!
Images
  • upload.jpg
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1997 posts
2068 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The 50CANADA offer is for all new door dash dash pass customers not just RBC customers.
Aug 27, 2014
481 posts
245 upvotes
50CANADA code seems dead.

There is 40OFF3CA for 40% off. Is there a new code for 50% off for new accounts?