YORK

Get 50% off up to $20 + unlimited $0 delivery fees

Savings:
50%
Expiry:
August 31, 2021
Retailer:
DoorDash, RBC, Visa
As the title says "Get a complimentary DashPass subscription for up to 12 months with an eligible RBC credit card* and 50% off two eligible orders with code RBC20**"

Signed in to my RBC account and found this under offers.

See pic for offer screenshot

Fine Print:

*DashPass is a DoorDash subscription service that offers unlimited deliveries for $0 delivery fee on eligible restaurant purchases (minimum order amount of $12.00 CAD before taxes and fees) at a monthly subscription fee of $9.99 CAD. To learn more about DashPass, visit https://www.doordash.com/dashpass. **RBC x DashPass 50% Off two orders (“Offer”) for eligible RBC cardholders who are DashPass subscribers. Fees, taxes, and gratuity are extra. Maximum 2 Offers per customer, up to $20 off per order, up to $40 off total. Offer valid until 8/31/2021. Valid on orders with a minimum subtotal of $12 or more, before taxes, fees and gratuity. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Fees, taxes, and gratuity still apply. Use your eligible RBC card at checkout and enter promo code RBC20 to redeem. Discount will be applied at checkout. All deliveries subject to availability. Must have or create a valid DashPass Subscription account with an eligible RBC credit card. No cash value. Non-transferable. DoorDash, not Royal Bank of Canada, is responsible for the fulfillment of this offer. Offer may be amended or withdrawn at any time. See full DoorDash terms and conditions at help.doordash.com/consumers/s/article/offer-terms-conditions.
Images
  • Untitled.png
49 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
7740 posts
3205 upvotes
Delivery only for the code kills the deal.
Mar 16, 2008
121 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto
have it in my rbc offer as well, but once entered says i'm not eligible Face With Tears Of Joy
Mar 7, 2011
503 posts
377 upvotes
Ottawa
NakedAngel wrote: have it in my rbc offer as well, but once entered says i'm not eligible Face With Tears Of Joy
Same for me.. :(
Jan 27, 2009
674 posts
628 upvotes
Got the email not eligible too
Jun 21, 2011
73 posts
11 upvotes
Vancouver
Got 3 months from my RBC Cashback Mastercard.
Mar 7, 2011
69 posts
46 upvotes
Winnipeg
Tried it. No dice on the code - I do have the year of doordash through my WestJet MasterCard which is nice
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2009
2005 posts
504 upvotes
Toronto
Same, code doesnt work for me. I already redeem for the 12 months free.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
2042 posts
1738 upvotes
Surrey
This would’ve been even better if RBC Debit cards qualified
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
7740 posts
3205 upvotes
Babaji01 wrote: It clearly says that the only card eligible is RBC Avion VI no other cards would work for the the discount
Wrong. I got the offer on my RBC Cashback Mastercard.
Jul 10, 2011
37 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
Myself and my partner received this - does not work on either of our accounts. I would not be surprised if it takes a while for the code to work or if it never works. I have constantly had to chat with Doordash support to have them apply credits to my account for non working codes that my email/account was clearly targeted for
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
2120 posts
1912 upvotes
I already took advantage of the RBC dash pass offer which was provided several weeks ago. Now I receive this new one but DoorDash says my account is not eligible for RBC20

I guess it only works if you haven’t activated the last RBC dash pass offer
[OP]
Aug 29, 2012
30 posts
31 upvotes
YORK
Try changing your payment card to another then re-select your RBC Avion card? It seemed to have worked for me.

PS: I was already on the RBC Avion get free 12 months DashPass prior to making the switch.
Jul 15, 2021
722 posts
1523 upvotes
Vancouver,bc
I have optimum credit card does that count
Dec 14, 2017
872 posts
867 upvotes
Vancouver
Doesn't work for me even though it showed up in my RBC offers and I'm a "dashpass" member with an eligible card such jokes
Nov 5, 2007
94 posts
126 upvotes
no bueno.

Doesn't work even when I tried a diff card and swap back.

Like other I see it in my RBC rewards promos
Apr 29, 2013
233 posts
337 upvotes
Calgary
does the 50% off only work on delivery or does it work on pick up?